communication ban on current account permenent ban on my original both questionable actions

Discus and support communication ban on current account permenent ban on my original both questionable actions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to be very clear I have a current communication ban the reasons I was emailed don't exactly explain anything the reason I say this is because I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018.

1. ShawnMead
    ShawnMead Guest

communication ban on current account permenent ban on my original both questionable actions

I want to be very clear I have a current communication ban the reasons I was emailed don't exactly explain anything the reason I say this is because I was on the Xbox home screen for majority of the day I was notified of the ban also the last thing sent
    in a message was to a friend explaining how bad my head hurt... not exactly reportable worthy content as no profanity was used etc I have went over the code of conducts & everything else that is advised to be read by the enforcement team mainly to keep from
    issues like this as well as have that knowledge on hand to help others & yet.... players seem to get away with misusing the report option that friend I last messaged was also reported according to what he found out it was a total of 13 times... that is a blatant
    misuse of the report option especially by another player that was messaging my friend racist comments I don't know if the racist player was punished I have a feeling the same player reported me as well if so my punishment is for defending myself against a
    griever on GTA 5 just want to make that known & no I didn't verbally defend myself I killed the players character in self defense on the game.... if that is the reason for my communication ban then the punishment is void because I hadn't said anything to the
    player I just reacted accordingly in the game but also I do want to add the amount of wrongful bans coming from GTA 5 due to misuse of the report option if people are doing something wrong I report them according to it if not I don't mess with others so no
    reason why I should be punished for someone else's wrong doing.... which leads me to the permanent ban on my original account I did qualify to dispute the enforcement action which I did explaining that the reason given which was account tampering was a false
    reason I was not online & my consoles were packed away in storage so there was no way possible I could have done any of that I however was game sharing with a person who has admitted to using a friends card info that was stuck on that account to make a game
    purchase using my account without permission to do so from myself or the friend the card belonged to this player admitted to it & I have more then one person willing to add to this to back me up on this the other player that used the card info on my account
    without asking that person's gamertag is Nitrouskillzone that gamer went unpunished for something he has admitted to doing since everything happened but the problem I saw with the banning of my original account is I explained as much of this as I could in
    my dispute of the action to ban my original account my original account gamertag is BigPapaSmurf817 anyways the way the ban was carried out seemed as though the enforcement team didn't bother reading the dispute I had posted or they decided to proceed completely
    ignoring that #1 I had to reset my password in order to even view the case review I had made that known as well but of course with the way things were carried out it seemed like that was overlooked as well what I don't understand though is why that account
    was banned for account tampering when my systems were packed up & I had no internet connection during the time the enforcement action had taken place.... how can I be punished for something that I didn't do because I had no possible way to do it I could see
    there being a reason for the punishment if I did do the action but without internet access & also access to my consoles I am not sure what I did that deserved the permanent banning of my BigPapaSmurf817 account other than Nitrouskillzone going onto my account
    & doing something while I was offline that was the cause of the account tampering ban which I explained in my dispute that I had no access to my account or my systems Nitrouskillzone went completely unpunished while I was ripped off over $1,000 that had been
    invested into that account I do see there being a possible law suit that could be made out of that situation because of how poorly things were handled etc I have been trying to get any & all info on how to further dispute this issue to get a reasonable resolution
    to this wrongful ban as well as the current wrongful communication ban so if there is a way to peacefully resolve both of these issues I would rather do that if not then I am thinking I would be better off pursuing a law suit to get the wrongful permanent
    ban corrected because I have enough to back me on that option if I can't get it resolved I talked to a customer service person on the phone that suggested I post in the forums to get these issues resolved it's been about 2 years going on 3 trying to get the
    permanent ban issue resolved that says a lot especially with the enforcement team being unreachable after making a decision even if it was a poor decision final so there is a very big problem with that especially with my dispute being ignored as it clearly
    was I would like things to be resolved accordingly if it's through this method or through a law suit it doesn't matter it's an issue that should've been resolved appropriately in the 1st place but wasn't I am hoping it can be appropriately resolved this way
    but I will wait & see I have the person who's card was used by Nitrouskillzone through my account willing to back me on this as well as others who were in the party when Nitrouskillzone admitted to using the card on my account without my permission or the
    owner of the cards permission Nitrouskillzone already knew didn't have my permission to go onto my account as is cuz I told him if I game shared with him that he wasn't allowed on my account without my permission so in all fairness I think if I was punished
    for something that was done behind my back there is a conflict of interest that needs to be resolved & if anything Nitrouskillzone should be punished as well if not the appropriate actions be taken to resolve this issue accordingly it's been almost 3 years
    trying to find a way to get this issue corrected that is in it's own rights very suspicious & questionable methods of regulations of a company product especially when a lot of money is involved in the issue.... so hopefully something can be done this way to
    correct the errors made on behalf of the enforcement team from the way it appears to me & the other people involved.

:)

ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?

bowski477, Jan 1, 2018
  3. Bans across accounts; No active ban/enforcements?

Hello all;

I recently received a ban for Communication, on 7/8/17. The ban period was two weeks, as per a normal amount, but I also received a second ban DURING this period of time, on 7/11/17.

It has since been two weeks for either bans to end, yet my account is unable to use any communication features. Attempts to send a message are met with the 'Due to your past behavior' notices, yet I have no active bans.

On the same note, none of my other accounts seem to be able to send messages, either. The same problem occurs for them, so I have to guess it is a console ban.

My questions are these;

How was I banned for communications/harassment on the 11th, when I was already banned from the 8th and couldn't send messages at all? How can I harass someone or message someone if I was banned during this time period?

Why am I still banned, despite the ban time running out on BOTH bans, and me having no active bans or enforcement actions on any accounts?

How can I fix this? I can't apply for a review since I have no current bans; that link isn't showing for me.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I will provide more info is required.

Chaos Ninja X, Jan 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You are responsible for your account at all times. If you gave the other person access to your account in order to gameshare, that in itself is a violation of the code of conduct. You should never give your account information to anyone else.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
  5. ShawnMead
    ShawnMead Guest
    if that is a violation then why is it overlooked as much as it is? just saying also if that is a violation then why is xbox anti-consumer? seriously I see there being a issue with the game share option being a violation especially when Playstation allows
    their customers to do the same... seriously there is a very big issue either way with the game share option being a violation especially since it isn't regulated several people mostly families use the game share ability for their households therefore making
    it something that can be disputed as well... just saying

ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018
  6. ShawnMead
    ShawnMead Guest
    that doesn't exactly explain anything dealing with the communication ban which was also mentioned in my post which leads me to question why that was overlooked? I didn't do anything that would have resulted in a communication ban & the reasons provided in
    the email were vague also why is the section of the code of conduct on how to protect yourself on xbox live missing? every time my friends & I have clicked on the link provided it redirects us to a page with the text saying page not found... just curious why
    isn't there a page for that section?

ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018
  7. ShawnMead
    ShawnMead Guest
    also I feel compelled to ask if you Smwutches are a member of the xbox Ambassador program since that program is clearly available for xbox gamers that wish to join if so then why is another gamer handling this issue.... this is a customer support topic which
    should be handled by xbox directly as it does fall into the category of product support I am not discrediting your comment I am just pointing out something that can be pointed out if there were to be a law suit involved to handle this issue accordingly if
    you are a member of the ambassador program then that would mean you are potentially another customer of xbox & therefore would not be able to help & as far as false bans that is beyond the customers control therefore voiding the claim that we are responsible
    for our own accounts I just wanted to make sure that was addressed as well because it has happened before....

ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sharing account information is not a requirement for sharing games. All you have to do is set their console as your Home console. There's no reason you need to give anyone your account information.

Your post was really hard to read and I didn't see anything about the communication ban. most of your post just looks like it was dealing with what happened with your friend. The enforcement team would be the only ones with any information about your ban
    and they do not use the forums. Even still, your friend may have done something else online which would have led to the ban. Here is the account security page the enforcement site is trying to link to - https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/accountsecurity

You're posting in a discussion forum, not a support forum which is why you're getting a response from a fellow gamer. Even the support forums are mainly community forums so you'll mostly get responses from other gamers. Support does not handle enforcement
    issues, so they would not do anything.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
  9. ShawnMead
    ShawnMead Guest
    the 1st part of my post was about the communication ban... the other things I pointed out in my post state that an over the phone customer service person had advised posting in the xbox.com forums to try to get this issue addressed & from my understanding
    unless you know of another way to do so you need the other persons account information in order to put their account on your console before setting their account as your home xbox so you do require their account information to even put their account on your
    console just as they require your information to do the same therefore what point were your trying to make by saying you don't need their account info to set their account as your home xbox just curious.... this also brings me back to the point I had made
    already I looked up your gamertag meaning you are another gamer so why is it that the customer support person tell me that they can not help me because of the obvious factor that they have no way to communicate with the enforcement team... also why would the
    customer service person inform me to post in the forums to get help?? also what business sense does it make to have a divided team working on issues that would & should fall into the same topic & be handled by the customer service personal?? the fact that
    customer service has no way to contact the enforcement team to direct false bans etc is a very questionable issue that can result in legal actions being taken to resolve things & the fact that another customer is responding to this is questionable granted
    I appreciate the help there is too much involved in this issue to have someone other then someone that works for xbox directly trying to help with this situation & since the customer support person I talked to on the phone said to post in the forums to get
    help then there seems to be an issue somewhere in the management of customer support to ensure that issues like this are handled professionally etc

ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018
  10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The way the Home setting is supposed to work is that you set your own console as your Home. Then when other people come over, they can access your games as well. Otherwise, you would go to a friend's house, sign in, set their console as your Home, then remove
    your account when you're done.

Phone/chat support are known for given incorrect information when it comes to things they don't handle directly. The enforcement team used to use the forums before the enforcement site was created. So support still tends to send people to the forums for
    assistance, but they are wrong.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
  11. ShawnMead
    ShawnMead Guest
    The way the Home setting is supposed to work is that you set your own console as your Home. Then when other people come over, they can access your games as well. Otherwise, you would go to a friend's house, sign in, set their console as your Home, then remove
    your account when you're done.

that completely voids the game share & how many people do you know that are going to just deal with the hassle instead of continuing the game share afterwards that is what I am talking about & you clearly proved my point you have to log in using the person
    you wish to game share with's account so by your own admittance you are fully aware of people game sharing there are other posts in the forums about this same topic maybe you should go read them & tell them the same thing you posted to mine I am sure they
    will probablt ask you what you are meaning I have multiple friends who game share & a good chunk of them do so while under the same roof there is such a thing as having more then one console in the same residence & rather then wasting time doing the method
    you are talking about they keep the game share going & just a heads up no once you remove the account the game share ends so it's not that simple & lets not go on about how doing that method could easily result in having to factory reset the console to fix
    any performance issues caused from doing that multiple times I am fully aware of what you are saying but I also do know that there are many that don't see the point in taking the account off afterwards you gonna be the one telling married couples or couples
    in general that they can't game share?? kinda makes you seem foolish if you would do so & that is how those people would see you as because no one in their right mind would stop the game share wether its under the same roof or not if you think otherwise then
    maybe you should socialize more & actually get more feedback 1st that way you can be shocked @ how many people you know are probably game sharing as we speak....

ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018
  12. Cloudtalon55
    Cloudtalon55 Guest
    In order to help friends out when you live in other states it's not so easy to just go to their place and sign in yourself. So you tend to trust few people to give out your sign in info. If you can't fully understand and READ THE WHOLE THING then maybe you
    shouldn't be "trying to help". I was the one that was helping my friend here with my card info and nitrouskillzone was the one that stole not only from me but from my friend with the account ban thays in question. So Xbox support should be the ones handling
    this not a fellow gamer who can't read properly.

Cloudtalon55, Jan 1, 2018
  13. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Oh I'm fully aware there are a lot of people who do that, but it still doesn't mean it's allowed.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2018
  14. ShawnMead
    ShawnMead Guest
    I will say this when it comes to the console wars ie the PC master race & the sony ponies & the Xbots this kind of thinking is usually mocked & laughed at & is potentially why more people prefer Sony aside from the exclusives I know of 5 people that were
    pro Xbox that are now Pro Playstation & this type of thinking along with the poor judgement calls with bans etc is what changed their minds PC gamers have never had this problem & believe me if this crap spews into the PC community then be prepared for the
    backlash that will follow I have an Xbox 1 & a PC that I game on so I am not subjected to being labeled because I don't care about the console war I think it's stupid & anti-consumer nonsense but if a member of the PC community were to get reprimanded for
    a bad judgement call because of playing with a xbox gamer through 1 of the cross platform games you better believe that PC gamer will have no issue making it known all over the internet & then there won't be an enforcement team because once it's made know
    to that crowd they will rip Xbox apart if you think I am full of crap look up the whole situation with EA & star wars battlefront & actually see just how much the PC community had a part of that Minecraft's better together program & other games that are set
    to support cross platform play are games that are still very popular so yeah this is one of those things that if not addressed will be addressed if something happens & I want to correct myself from earlier it's been almost 2 years I said its been almost 3
    because I though the ban took place towards the end of 2015 I was mistaken but still it was a wrongful ban none the less regardless of how you wish to twist things a friend that I have known for a long time game shared with me & did some very unforgivable
    things while doing so therefore negating your whole not sharing your info with a random stranger comment this wasn't a random person but due to the fact that it happened & things were done without my approval means that obviously the person responsible should
    have been the one punished but instead Xbox enforcement chose to finalize the wrongful ban without hearing out the customer 1st as per the community standards state is supposed to happen by not allowing the customer to state their case put the enforcement
    team in the wrong.... that is something that can be proven in court & a case can be based around that I am just making that clear

ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018
  15. ShawnMead
    ShawnMead Guest
    ShawnMead, Jan 1, 2018
Thema:

1. communication ban on current account permenent ban on my original both questionable actions - Similar Threads - communication ban current

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...