Communication Ban Means I cant play online?

Discus and support Communication Ban Means I cant play online? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering who to contact or if anything can be done regarding my suspension. My issue is that I've not played xbox in a solid 2 months, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlE-[xboxvenue], Oct 19, 2017.

1. Communication Ban Means I cant play online?

Hello, I was wondering who to contact or if anything can be done regarding my suspension. My issue is that I've not played xbox in a solid 2 months, I just came back to play fifa pro clubs today, however, because my console was banned from communications
    I can't access Pro Clubs. My multiplayer suspension is already over, has been for months, I can play Call Of Duty fifa, however fifa (clubs in particular) wont let me play. As I personally wasn't banned I really don't see why this is the case, it suggests
    my account doesn't have the correct privelages and if i want to enable them, which I do but when i click accept, it pops up saying that because of my past behaviour I cannot play, this to me is an issue and i would like it if someone would point me in the
    right direction to which I can find an an answer. cheers.

:)

PlE-[xboxvenue], Oct 19, 2017
  2. permanent supension??

I read that I was temporarily suspended on, account privilege, game dvr upload, communications, BUT THE SUSPENSION WAS PERMANENT. I read that my account ban would en on the 29th, does this mean I cant talk to people or play in an online lobby?!!?

ALLMIGHTYZOOM, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Charlezard13
    Charlezard13 Guest
    Account Problems...

others cant hear me after a communications ban

Charlezard13, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Communication Ban Means I cant play online?

Communication suspensions would just disable all communicative features on your account, but you would still be able to play multiplayer matches.

Log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com and check your Enforcement history for any active suspensions. The only people to contact regarding suspensions are the Xbox Enforcement team, and they can only be contacted
    with a case review, if and only if your case is eligible for one. Unfortunately, nobody here on the forums (or customer support) will have access to your Enforcement records, as the Enforcement team does not post here. Go to the website for more details.

Internet Expert, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Like I said in my post. My communication ban stops me from playing fifa 18 pro clubs as it works as if i had privacy settings.

PlE-[xboxvenue], Oct 21, 2017
  6. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    If I am not mistaken, Pro Clubs are not available during a communication suspension. It has been that way (from a quick internet search) at least for the last couple of versions.

An Old Freak, Oct 21, 2017
  7. Hello,

Some communications suspensions include not being able to share content I know that NBA2k with the my park feature you have to be able to share content (part of how 2k set it up) so a lot of people that have communication suspensions that have the privilege
    of being able to share content taken away can not play some games online like 2K I know this affects 2K for sure. this may be the same issue with FIFA to.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Hello,

Some communications suspensions include not being able to share content I know that NBA2k with the my park feature you have to be able to share content (part of how 2k set it up) so a lot of people that have communication suspensions that have the privilege
    of being able to share content taken away can not play some games online like 2K I know this affects 2K for sure. this may be the same issue with FIFA to.
  9. PlE-[xboxvenue] Win User

Communication suspensions would just disable all communicative features on your account, but you would still be able to play multiplayer matches.

Log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com and check your Enforcement history for any active suspensions. The only people to contact regarding suspensions are the Xbox Enforcement team, and they can only be contacted
    with a case review, if and only if your case is eligible for one. Unfortunately, nobody here on the forums (or customer support) will have access to your Enforcement records, as the Enforcement team does not post here. Go to the website for more details.
    Like I said in my post. My communication ban stops me from playing fifa 18 pro clubs as it works as if i had privacy settings.
  10. An Old Freak Win User

If I am not mistaken, Pro Clubs are not available during a communication suspension. It has been that way (from a quick internet search) at least for the last couple of versions.
  11. Internet Expert Win User

12. KindGryphon Win User

Enforcement TEAM

i did the player was hacking and cant be killed so we caused at him than blocked him and 2 sec later got banned but he is still online.
    That doesnt mean they wont be banned as well. Just because they are not banned now doesnt mean they wont be.
Thema:

1. Communication Ban Means I cant play online? - Similar Threads - Communication Ban Means

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...