Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.

Discus and support Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft. My husband and I are participating at the worlds biggest LAN party this easter. (2023) We intend to bring our Xbox One, a big TV so we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mimmi Elmyra Bergan, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.

Dear Microsoft. My husband and I are participating at the worlds biggest LAN party this easter. (2023) We intend to bring our Xbox One, a big TV so we can play split screen and still see - and because of all the noise around us we need to use headsets to hear. Another friend of us is also joining with her own console, own TV and own headset and the 3 of us are gonna enjoy playing the same game together. We are preparing for the big event, and my husband and I are currently unable to hear each other when we play together - which is highly inconveniant since the noise at this LAN is very loud and the 3 of us need to hear each other when we play together in order to communicate. How do we fix this problem? I'm personally convinced that noone is requiring my husband and I to have 2 different devices since we live together and 2 of the same device in one household is just an insane requirement. We're not rich by any means but do still choose to have a Live Gold in my husbands name so that we can enjoy playing the Xbox One. Please help us solve this issue. We're really enjoying our Xbox One and we're looking forward to "The Gathering" and enjoying our Xbox One during the event. Sincerely Mimmi

:)

Mimmi Elmyra Bergan, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party.

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes. Thanks!
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

Make sure you are doing the following:

Multiplayer Options

Minecraft (Bedrock) supports the following multiplayer options:

• Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live
    • Realms
    • Servers (unofficial, third party server software)
    Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live

Any world can be a locally hosted multiplayer world, and accessible to other
    Minecraft
    players.

To start, create new world or load an existing one. Then, select World Settings (pencil icon)
    MultiplayerMultiplayer Game. If all players are on the same local network, you may also toggle on
    Visible to LAN Players.

Other player(s) can join the world by navigating to the Friends tab and selecting the world.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cross-platform LAN (Minecraft)

Hello. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox Community expert user. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Yes, you can play cross platforms on a LAN connection.

First, make sure every player that wants to join is connected to the same network, then choose a host device that will run the world, and make sure everyone joining is running the same version of the game as the host.

Start a LAN game:

Press Play

Create a new world or edit a current world by pressing the pen icon

Go to multiplayer and make sure that “Visible to LAN Players” is enabled

Start the world by choosing Create or Play

Join a LAN game:

1. Go to the Play menu

2. Click the Friends tab and look for available LAN Games
  5. SammyVS Win User

Help! My Xbox One S cannot join my Windows 10 computer on Minecraft via LAN!

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you?
    Before you start

Each player that wants to join must be connected to the same network.
    The selected host device must be capable of running a server of the chosen world.
    Everyone joining must run the same version of the game as the host.
    Start a LAN game

Click Play.
    Click the pen icon to create a new world or edit a current world.
    Go to Multiplayer and make sure that Visible to LAN Players is enabled.
    Choose Create or Play to start the world.
    Join a LAN game

Go to the Play menu.
    Click the Friends tab and look for available LAN Games.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Minecraft LAN issue cross play

First, make sure every player that wants to join is connected to the same network, then choose a host device that will run the world, and make sure everyone joining is running the same version of the game as the host.

Start a LAN game:

1. Press Play
    2. Create a new world or edit a current world by pressing the pen icon
    3. Go to multiplayer and make sure that “Visible to LAN Players” is enabled
    4. Start the world by choosing Create or Play
    Join a LAN game:

1. Go to the Play menu
    2. Click the Friends tab and look for available LAN Games

If the issue still persists please contact Mojang
Thema:

1. Communicating whilst playing multiplayer Xbox One games during the world biggest LAN party. - Similar Threads - Communicating whilst playing

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  4. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  5. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  6. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  7. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  8. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  9. on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on my game it says im suspended from online multiplayer and communications but when i check...: why does it say im suspended on my game but on the web it doesnt. 3cb5917a-4b46-4946-b14e-449909a1b6c0
  10. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...