Comms ban vs Cheating ban

Discus and support Comms ban vs Cheating ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Now why is it when you report someone for cheating y'all don't do anything but sit there, but as soon as I say one word that triggers all of you. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacob Gardner3, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Comms ban vs Cheating ban

Now why is it when you report someone for cheating y'all don't do anything but sit there, but as soon as I say one word that triggers all of you. I'm coms banned instantly. That needs to change and no you don't need to be a hateful person to get coms banned on Xbox. You can literally get griefed and call someone a cheating **** and then get coms banned or fight against a person using God mode on GTA just because they can't have fun not CHEATING! And the fact that they still get to just keep on playing is what pisses me off because I can't talk to my friends just because y'all got triggered over a word.

:)

Jacob Gardner3, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I don't work for Microsoft. I do know the enforcement team do issue bans for cheating though.
  3. Jacob Gardner3 Win User

But what irritated me is that I literally report this guy in God mode on gta5 and I couldn't do anything besides let him kill me and then trash talk him and still get coms banned which I still find not fair at all. I'm sorry but if your going to be on one thing you gotta be on top of the others as well.
  4. Jacob Gardner3 Win User

Well the thing is I basically report anyone that is cheating and I'll friend them to make sure some action was takin and most of the time they don't do anything. So why is that?
  5. ngocphi Win User

You dont

As mentioned you arent told any results of any of your reports as it's between them.and enforcement

And you can only contact enforcement for your own suspensions
  6. Jacob Gardner3 Win User

Alright well thanks for all the information anyways. I was just hoping to reach someone that worked on their enforcement team or along those lines. Because honestly it isn't even fair. I record videos of all the cheaters I encountered and report them with proof, but they just don't get the bans that I basically get when they report me for coms. I literally reported someone last week on this account and got 2 weeks of coms ban and multiplayer ban. And I didn't even trash talk that particular person either. But like I said thanks for the information I just felt like someone should stand up and say something. Have a great night or the rest of your day. Thanks again
Thema:

1. Comms ban vs Cheating ban - Similar Threads - Comms ban Cheating

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...