Comment Bannir un pédophile ? [Translation - How to ban a pedophile?]

Discus and support Comment Bannir un pédophile ? [Translation - How to ban a pedophile?] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Comment bannir un pédophile qui envoies des nudes des enfants pour du stuff Rocket League? Je trouve ça vraiment choquant.. Quand mon fils m'a montré... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ⁶⁶⁶☠, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ⁶⁶⁶☠
    ⁶⁶⁶☠ Guest

Comment bannir un pédophile qui envoies des nudes des enfants pour du stuff Rocket League? Je trouve ça vraiment choquant.. Quand mon fils m'a montré ce genre de chose je me sentais obligé de montré cela vous, car d'autres enfants dois en être victime!

[Mod Removed Image - Personal Information]

------------

[Mod Translation -How to banish a pedophile who sends nudes to children for stuff at Rocket League?
    I find it really shocking .. When my son showed me this kind of thing I felt obliged to show this to you, because other children must be a victim!]

:)

⁶⁶⁶☠, Mar 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear that this may be happening!
    The Xbox live code of conductis there to create an environment that is friendly for everyone
    and Xbox is a very family oriented company! There are many children who play Xbox as well and the code of conduct is set in place to encourage good sportsmanship and positive communication.

Here is more info! Code of Conduct: Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

Xbox live is an online service regulated by rules as every online service. Once you accept the rules of The
    Code of Conduct you are bound by these rules in order to use the live services.
    If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. You may do this from our
    Enforcement website once signed into your profile. We here on the forums lack the tools to help with this particular situation and the
    Enforcement team doesn't post, read or comment in the forums nor can support offer assistance.

I hope that this helps out and keeps everyone safe!
  3. Alphamega782 Win User

Restriction de compte[Account restriction]

Tu me prends pour un débile ou quoi ? J'ai déj regardé 50 fois, il n'y a rien qui explique pourquoi cette fois je me suis fait bannir, alors que cela ne m'était jamais arriver avant.

[Translation - You take me for a moron or what? I have already watched 50 times, there is nothing that explains why this time I got banned, when it never happened before.]
  4. greglefou62 Win User

Banissement definitif [Raison : Piratage] [Edit - Translation] - Permanent ban [Reason: Piracy]

tu vois je men fou il y a pas de mal mais tu vois comment on peutt tous mal interpreter des paroles ou autres alors si le xbox live te jugé comme certain il pourrait te bannir pour sa.

bonne nuit

[Edit - Translation] - you see I drive crazy there is no harm but you see how we can all misinterpret lyrics or others so if xbox live you judged as certain he could ban you for his.

good night
  5. Eltueur95 Win User

problème email

Mon ami n'est plus mon ami... Nous sommes en froid et le mot de passe, il m'affirme l'avoir changer.

P.S Comment puis-je faire une traduction de vos dires sans passer par un traducteur tel que google traduction ou reverso ?

[Translation: My friend is no longer
    my friend... We are cold
    and password, it says I
    have change.

P.S How can I
    do a translation of your
    claims without going through
    a translator such as google translation
    or reverso?]
  6. AeRon NiTroO Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Bonjour,

Je viens sur ce forum pour un petit problème..

Je suis sur 360 , j'avais un compte qui c'est fait bannir , je ne les pas récupéré , sur ce compte j'avais acheter des Pack ( Call Of Duty:BO2 ) Qui sont maintenant sur mon disque dur externe sur mon nouveau compte , je vois les pack il sont tous la. Sur
    4 il y'en a deux qui sont jouable les deux autre sont téléchargé mais pas jouable.

Comment faire ?
Thema:

1. Comment Bannir un pédophile ? [Translation - How to ban a pedophile?] - Similar Threads - Comment Bannir pédophile

2. Comment quitter la bêta 1.20 mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment quitter la bêta 1.20 mobile: [mod removed - personal information] 8b980378-b096-49c8-9ee4-f1273a52c4d9
  3. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?: wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed....
  4. Comment quitter la bêta 1.20 mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comment quitter la bêta 1.20 mobile: [mod removed - personal information] 8b980378-b096-49c8-9ee4-f1273a52c4d9
  5. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  6. GIPHY GIF in comments: ✅

in XboX Insiders
    GIPHY GIF in comments: ✅: Have a blast. Not too big a blast. A pretty chill blast. But still a blast. Be nice have fun! submitted by /u/UrbanizedTree [link] [comments]
  7. Missing likes and comments on my captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing likes and comments on my captures: One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50 likes plus a couple of comments. I've seen a...
  8. https://www.reddit.com/r/360hacks/comments/16itscn /httpstwittercomcontainersolutiheader_phot...

in XboX Insiders
    https://www.reddit.com/r/360hacks/comments/16itscn /httpstwittercomcontainersolutiheader_phot...: https://community.brave.com/t/tor-window-security/197457https://community.brave.com/t/tor-window-security/197457 submitted by /u/Working_Mammoth7615 [link] [comments]
  9. Is there a way to view comment history?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to view comment history?: Hello all! Before anyone says anything - I removed the Xbox from the bedroom and I’ve had conversations with him about online safety prior to this. It’s easy to ignore your dad and do whatever...
  10. How do I check if someone commented on my Gaming posts on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I check if someone commented on my Gaming posts on Xbox one: How do I check if someone commented on my gaming posts on Xbox one 68044302-f2a3-4a08-a24e-d0eac373b12f