Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3

Discus and support Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant buy red alert 3. Although it is in the backward compatibility list, it appears as unavailable for my region. Is tha right? Não consigo comprar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Humher, May 10, 2019.

1. Humher
    Humher Guest

I cant buy red alert 3. Although it is in the backward compatibility list, it appears as unavailable for my region. Is tha right?

Não consigo comprar o jogo Red Alert 3. Apesar de estar na lista de retrocompatibilidade, aparece como indisponível para a minha região. É isso mesmo?

:)

Humher, May 10, 2019
  2. Andreas_212 Win User

best RTS?

command and conquer 3 and red alert 3
  3. CptThade Win User

Favorite Xbox Game?

Command & Conquer TW and Red Alert 3
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Need new games in the store

Hi ZeroGravityFire,

yes it would be great if some of this games will come to the xbox but like the others said "They do not plan to bring further computer games (or 360 games) to the xbox one. At the Moment they only bring the console games to the Computer!"

But maybe this games are something for you:

Hope this helps and keep on gaming
  5. gbcjr Win User

best RTS?

Strategy games to look into: Civilization Revolution, Command and Conquer 3, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3, Halo Wars, Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 and RUSE. I haven't played Supreme Commander 2, but it was well received for being on the
    console.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Strategy games

There was a Command And Conquer game for the 360 (Red Alert 3 I believe). Civilization also had a couple of runs on the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Similar Threads - Commander Conquer Red

2. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  4. Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars bad performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars bad performance: Hello there! I just reinstalled the game after a year, which used to work perfectly. Now I'm having a low framerate ( I know the game is locked to 30 fps, but is going below that now). I'm running...
  5. Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command and conquer 3 GDI Sarjevo level Hard\Gold killing Avatar not Advancing: Objective - Destroy an Avatar with The Commando Will not register or advance to show it is done (xbox 1x backward compatible game) a9325b53-aa09-429c-ad02-decb1e73f508
  6. Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge Not Working.: As the title says I bought this game on the 360 back at least in 2010. I can plug in my old 360 and play away but on the xbox one x it says i need to put in the disc or have the license for it. It...
  7. Command and Conquer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command and Conquer games: Can anyone tell me if there's any plans to make any of these command and Conquer games backwards compatible 16c79acd-2f8d-4695-a90e-d3c9f0cdca0f
  8. Command and Conquer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command and Conquer: Xbox can you bring c&c 3 and kanes wrath to backward compatibility because to me these games are my favorite and best strategy games ive ever played 0e7e6641-65e9-4c82-8732-5c7304a004f0
  9. Command And Conquer Fans Check This Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command And Conquer Fans Check This Out: Didn't expect to find this especially in an independent magazine like OK, however, Command And Conquer Red Alert 3 actress Gemma Atkinson has a 9-page interview in October 10ths Issue. Whats also...
  10. Command & conquer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command & conquer: I really love my Xbox one and I feel that it's the best gaming platform but I think that the Xbox one is missing out on RTS games. I understand that they are probably the hardest to produce and...