Command Blocks: Teleport items (MCPE Xboxone)

Discus and support Command Blocks: Teleport items (MCPE Xboxone) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In a server I was in, we had the ability to use command blocks and command tags to rename items /spawn, which would teleport players to spawn once you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maceterri1442, May 14, 2022.

1. Command Blocks: Teleport items (MCPE Xboxone)

In a server I was in, we had the ability to use command blocks and command tags to rename items /spawn, which would teleport players to spawn once you dropped them. Unfortunately, I am a command block chain noob, and am trying to learn how to do this. Is there a resource to assist building the command block chain to do so?

:)

maceterri1442, May 14, 2022
  2. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Earn your Respect!

Of course spamming is easy to beat but it's no fun to play against LOL TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK until you eventually
    slip up and they get a hit on you or you hit them back.
  3. Azureal07 Win User

I need help regarding mcpe achievements

Still didnt work, i signed out from mcpe app, installed xbox app on playstore, signed in with the microsoft acct on xbox app, i open mcpe and signed in with the same microsoft account, then i tried doing the achievements such as collecting honey with a bottle without aggravating the bees, used ender pearl to teleport 100 blocks, i used it on top of a mountain, it didnt change the previous record, achievements still not working 🥲
  4. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Earn your Respect!

You guys act as if spamming isn't easy to counter.....Of course it is.....All I am saying is that it's simply not fun to play HADOKEN SHORYUKEN HADOKEN SHORYUKEN HADOKEN SHORYUKEN HADOKEN SHORYUKEN or TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT
    BLOCK or Cervantes in general.....
  5. YellowJacket LE Win User

How bad is fable 3

^^ Not that i'm aware of..i haven't been blocked from anything... the online pass gives you access to the House of Valor dlc and Commander Shepard armor but other that you shouldn't be blocked from anything..only dlc items
  6. Malnificent Win User

Earn your Respect!

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

You guys act as if spamming isn't easy to counter.....Of course it is.....All I am saying is that it's simply not fun to play
    HADOKEN SHORYUKEN HADOKEN SHORYUKEN HADOKEN SHORYUKEN HADOKEN SHORYUKEN or TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK TELEPORT BLOCK or Cervantes in general.....

[/quote]

I never demanded Ryu and Ken stop doing this as I'm sure they understood that my Honda wasn't trying to get in close to give them a big *friendly* hug or a hundred hand shake. Diff fighters had diff styles they had to utilize in Street Fighter to beat other
    characters. Like, for example, if you are a zoner (Ryu/Ken, Guile, Dhalsim) it's totally foolish to let a grappler (Honda, Zangief, T Hawk) get right up on you, that's where they do their mass damage.
Thema:

Command Blocks: Teleport items (MCPE Xboxone)

1. Command Blocks: Teleport items (MCPE Xboxone) - Similar Threads - Command Blocks Teleport

2. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  3. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  4. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  5. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  6. Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform: I bought the Santa commander during the xbox holiday event. He is not in my inventory. Please refund my gold. Thanks. Resident Camper 89696a62-f003-4b1e-ac8b-10e6d9e02203
  7. Realm has lagged out due to lightning summon command block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realm has lagged out due to lightning summon command block: On my realm a friend built a lightning machine with command blocks and when i pulled the lever to activate it, it lagged me out. I’ve been trying to join but no luck. Each time it lags me out and...
  8. Command block

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command block: On bedrock im trying to make it where whenever you kill a certain mob, redstone activates. Is it possible to do that somehow with command blocks? 5e3d3829-7c12-47c4-9767-c22ac3e5a3c4
  9. Bloco de comando do Minecraft do Windows 10 (Translation - Windows 10 minecraft command Block)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bloco de comando do Minecraft do Windows 10 (Translation - Windows 10 minecraft command Block): Nao consigo colar texto no bloco de comando do Minecraft na versão windows 10. Nao funciona nem o botão do mouse, nem o comando ctr + v, nem o vomando Shift insert. Nao consigo colar texto na...
  10. How to create command block in minecraft in Xbox OneS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create command block in minecraft in Xbox OneS: Hi My son is playing minecraft in his xbox one. But he doesn't know how to create a command block in minecraft using Xbox One. We tried to transfer his minecraft world to PC, but later realised...