Comma ban

Discus and support Comma ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK I hadn't talked to any random for a good give or take couple weeks to 2 months. Then I get banned for absolutely no reason. My ban ended an hour and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Babybulldog24, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Comma ban

OK I hadn't talked to any random for a good give or take couple weeks to 2 months. Then I get banned for absolutely no reason. My ban ended an hour and 10 minutes ago and I'm still not able to message. So does anyone know what's going on?

:)

Babybulldog24, Oct 15, 2017
  2. x Grief Seed
    x Grief Seed Guest
    youtube

NFR, amazing how much a comma makes a difference

x Grief Seed, Oct 15, 2017
  3. black flops 2 the lagg war

Well, he did "spot" the comma, as asked.

UneasyJmitchell, Oct 15, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Comma ban

Check enforcement.xbox.com to be sure your ban wasn't extended.

Then try removing the account from the console, do a hard reset, then re add the account.

bowski477, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    If the steps you were given does not fix your issue, Contact MS Xbox Support preferably by phone and see if there has been an extension added to your suspension. There has been an issue where additional actions are not showing up on the enforcement site
    from what I've heard and support can tell you if there is a new action and when it will end. They will not be able to tell you any more than that as they do not have access to this information.

Dadwhite, Oct 17, 2017
  6. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Try removing your account from the console then do a hard reset by holding the console power button in for 10 seconds. Reboot the console and add the account back again, then test your communication.

If this doesn't work, you would need to
    contact customer support
    to see if your previous enforcement action was extended for some reason. You can also check out the

Enforcement History
    page to see if you were issued an additional enforcement action and possibly apply for a review. Enforcement does not read the forums so they would not see any question you ask directly.

Good luck!

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  7. MattyMidway Win User

Comma ban

Try removing your account from the console then do a hard reset by holding the console power button in for 10 seconds. Reboot the console and add the account back again, then test your communication.

If this doesn't work, you would need to
    contact customer support
    to see if your previous enforcement action was extended for some reason. You can also check out the

Enforcement History
    page to see if you were issued an additional enforcement action and possibly apply for a review. Enforcement does not read the forums so they would not see any question you ask directly.

Good luck!
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Comma ban

If the steps you were given does not fix your issue, Contact MS Xbox Support preferably by phone and see if there has been an extension added to your suspension. There has been an issue where additional actions are not showing up on the enforcement site
    from what I've heard and support can tell you if there is a new action and when it will end. They will not be able to tell you any more than that as they do not have access to this information.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Comma ban

Check enforcement.xbox.com to be sure your ban wasn't extended.

Then try removing the account from the console, do a hard reset, then re add the account.
  10. jeffjones_1988 Win User

Xbox one comms ban and the impunity of an offender on ESO

Hurling insults at others and directly telling players " enjoy the commas ban" should not go unnoticed with out action taken upon the person who seems to have some form of banning players.

The player sends this message and immediately a commas ban has taken place.
  11. [in]cog(NEAT-0) Win User

Gamerscore Comma…

Understood. I just think functionally, it serves very little purpose. I have no difficulty reading long strings of numbers, but it seems like Xbox wants to dumb down the experience for everyone. I feel like it insinuates that I’m not intelligent enough to read numbers greater than 3-5 digits. It’s mostly an aesthetic thing for me, to be honest.
Thema:

Comma ban

1. Comma ban - Similar Threads - Comma ban

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  6. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  7. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  8. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  9. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  10. Gamerscore Comma…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Comma…: So, last night I discovered that my gamerscore now displays a comma. As in, if it were originally “100000”, it now reads as “100,000”. I’m sure I’ll get some eye rolls for this but my question is...