Comm ban for?

Discus and support Comm ban for? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just had an online match and lost. Afterwards, the person messaged me to grief me about how bad he thought I was and that I needed to stick to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaddyDaddy1982, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Comm ban for?

I just had an online match and lost. Afterwards, the person messaged me to grief me about how bad he thought I was and that I needed to stick to Minecraft. I barely lost and the person was like 27 levels higher than me. His connection to the to the game before the match started was 118ms. My connection is a constant 33 Ms. I told him her barely beat me and the only reason he won was because he was lagging and that put me at a disadvantage because the game wasn't recognizing my inputs against his character. I told him he was poop. except I used the version of that word that starts with a c and ends with p . This is all I said. I was immediately comm banned. Why? Because I said the word ****? That's weird considering Xbox has literal poop emojis in their online chat keyboard. I appealed the suspension because after rereading the community guidelines I did nothing to break the rules. Anybody have any luck with turning over a suspension for simple trash talk?

:)

PaddyDaddy1982, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  3. Grim143 Win User

Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

I didn't get comms banned.
  4. DJANGOYAFACE Win User

"You've received an enforcement action..." except I haven't...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IT COMM BANS ANY OTHER ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE? I CAN'T EVEN START A PARTY WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNT IF MY COMM BANNED ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Communications Ban

You can check the
    enforcement site
    to see what specific message resulted in your comm. ban. For if you can refute the comm. ban or not, I have no clue. Worst case scenario and you're stuck with the comm. ban for the time, the site will tell you how long you have it for (Which
    at worst will probably be one week if it's your first one).
  6. Geth Win User

Comm bans affect more than comms?

If it's past your 3rd ban you possibly could have received a online ban along with the comm ban.
Thema:

Comm ban for?

1. Comm ban for? - Similar Threads - Comm ban

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...