Comm Ban/Appeal

Discus and support Comm Ban/Appeal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So today I got comm banned for 2 days for my game-pic. The picture is of a guy standing over his crashed R34 GTR in Japan (Linked below) Just wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aidan Mav, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Aidan Mav
    Aidan Mav Guest

Comm Ban/Appeal

So today I got comm banned for 2 days for my game-pic. The picture is of a guy standing over his crashed R34 GTR in Japan (Linked below) Just wondering what was wrong about this image given nobody was hurt in the photo.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfC6pGMVoAAvgPS.jpg

:)

Aidan Mav, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

lfg post got me com banned for some reason

Comm bans of 1-2 days usually aren't appealable as, by the time someone looks into the appeal, the ban is likely to have already concluded
  3. Francia J. Win User

Comm Ban/Appeal

4. Aidan Mav Win User

Comm Ban/Appeal

Thanks for the response. When I checked the reason its says "This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action." and provides no further detail and I don't see anywhere to appeal
  5. Francia J. Win User

Comm Ban/Appeal

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details on why the photo has been reported and was confirmed by them along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  6. DarkrPhi Win User

Comm Ban Appeal/Help

Doesnt matter who started it

If you retailiate you are responcible for your own actions.

Fyi you dont know if he got a suspension or not

Neither does he of you.

Your Suspensions are between you and the pet

You are never told the result of your reports as its none of your business
Thema:

Comm Ban/Appeal

1. Comm Ban/Appeal - Similar Threads - Comm Ban Appeal

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Comm Ban Appeal/Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm Ban Appeal/Help: Yo so I just got banned for a day because of a back and forth thing me and another 2k21 player had. I understand my ban because i said the word a** and while i think that it isnt very justified i...