Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ...

Discus and support Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ho gi letto molte discussioni su questo argomento ma non ho ancora trovato una soluzione. Non riesco a far diventare adulto il mio account nonostante... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Greenorpheus293, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ...

Ho gi letto molte discussioni su questo argomento ma non ho ancora trovato una soluzione.

Non riesco a far diventare adulto il mio account nonostante l'et registrata sia maggiorenne.

Grazie in anticipo

[Translation - I have already read many discussions on this topic but I have not yet found a solution.

I can't get my account to become an adult despite the age recorded.

Thanks in advance]

:)

Greenorpheus293, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Zeta Psi
    Zeta Psi Guest
    i cannot sign up for the enforcement team 1229187332

You may need to promote your account from a child account to an adult account. please follow the following link to promote your account to an adult account and then try again: support.xbox.com/.../promote-child-account

Zeta Psi, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Tweaked Donkey, Nov 3, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ...

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Unfortunately, a child account cannot be manually promoted to an adult account. You can however, change the privacy settings on an existing child account to get some of the benefits of an adult account by visiting our

Online Safety
    page.

XBF Lance J, Nov 3, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult account]

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Unfortunately, a child account cannot be manually promoted to an adult account. You can however, change the privacy settings on an existing child account to get some of the benefits of an adult account by visiting our

Online Safety
    page.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult account]

Hi, if you have an issue, please create your own thread and do not spam blank posts, thankyou.
  7. prelaprelato Win User

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Online Safety
    page.
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from
    November 3, 2018.You are more than welcome to start your own thread detailing the issue at hand
    and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to help.
  9. SpyShadow Win User

Change my account from Child to Adult

Thema:

1. Come promuovere un account bambino ad account adulto [How to promote a child account to adult ... - Similar Threads - promuovere account bambino

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  6. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  7. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  8. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  9. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  10. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a