Come on Xbox

Discus and support Come on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for 2 weeks bans over still banned its saying I can’t file a case review because Its showing up as not banned so what do I do I’m banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Inexorablle, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Inexorablle
    Inexorablle Guest

Come on Xbox

I was banned for 2 weeks bans over still banned its saying I can’t file a case review because Its showing up as not banned so what do I do I’m banned for another 2 weeks they never said anything an it’s just ridiculous how are u gonna ban me for longer than
    what u said that’s false info u are giving me an I can’t do anything about because I’m still banned an can’t file case review because it’s showing as not banned this is ridiculous might consider PS4 after this bull

:)

Inexorablle, Oct 19, 2017
  2. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest
    Come on Man!

Everyone back to complaining and hating on eachother!

vibroluxor, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Come on Man!

first thing I did fresh out of the service was basically move in with a couple musician buddies in Tacoma, Wa. in early '94....after a couple years it got a little crazy and I decided it was time to better myself ....moved to Idaho for college...still did
    the music thing from time to time....hell, still doing it.....me and my 30-40something music pals have been haphazzardly working on an album for like 2 years now(doubt we'll ever finish though)...heh

-

still tentatively titled "6 strings from infamy" ...besides as a soldier I made a helluva lead singer

II PARALLAX II, Oct 19, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Come on Xbox

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 19, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox not coming on

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Come on Xbox

If you’re unsure why your suspension was extended, please review your Enforcement History, which includes the type of
    violation associated with each enforcement action

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The
    primary place for further information will be the Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with the phone or chat support team through the
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  7. DeniqL Win User

Xbox will not come on

Hi,Tom! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If you have already changed the power supply but the console won´t start up then it needs to unfortunately be serviced.

The original Xbox One console is no longer manufactured by Microsoft, nor is the console power supply unit. As a result, out-of-warranty support is no longer available that console.

You would need to take it to a local electronic store and see if they offer those services
  8. N1K Leonhart Win User

Steam coming to Xbox ?

I hope this is true,there are so many great older rpg games i would like to play there.This would make Xbox One a much more desired console!
  9. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Steam coming to Xbox ?

And that right there shows you don't know much about the PC gaming community whatsoever. I mean I can keep doing this for as long as you want seeing as I have a sleep disorder and I got nothing else to do to kill time at 6:40am. You can "lol doubt it" all
    you'd like but it doesn't change the truth whatsoever.
Thema:

Come on Xbox