Come join us!

Discus and support Come join us! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My clan Tactical Strike is looking for new members. We are a well structured clan, that has been around for about two years now. We play solely for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Castellus Zemi, Mar 2, 2014.

  1. Come join us!


    My clan Tactical Strike is looking for new members. We are a well structured clan, that has been around for about two years now. We play solely for fun. We might play the occasionally tournament or ladder, but that is just to mix things up. Currently we
    have transferred to the Xbox:ONE. Call of Duty: Ghosts is currently our main game, but that soon might change once Titanfall, and some other games are released.

    A few thing that make are clan different then all the rest are:

    • We have a well made, organized website.
    • We have a official logo and printed t-shirts.
    • We offer our member exclusive clan tournaments with
      real cash prizes.
    • We guarantee a safe environment for all gamers, and fully practice a no slander/bully policy.
    If you wish to join please contact Zemica the clans leader or visit us at
    Tacticalstrikeclan.com


    Thanks for reading!

    :)
     
    Castellus Zemi, Mar 2, 2014
    #1
  2. seven x 4
    seven x 4 Guest
    Come join us!

    Playing a survival world with a few friends need some new players message me if you are interested. You must have a mic.
     
    seven x 4, Mar 2, 2014
    #2
  3. futbar
    futbar Guest
    Come and join us

    Come and join the Brothers & Sisters of Oldgamerz. We stick together through hails of bullets and swarms of locust We are the warriors, the drivers, the dragon slayers. We are the OldGamerz! Come and join us
     
    futbar, Mar 2, 2014
    #3
  4. EGS Shadows V Win User

    Come join us at RogueGamerNation!

    Bump we are still recruiting for active members and staff members with experience.
  5. EV1LxGhostElite Win User

    Blacklist Gaming is Recruiting 17+ members for BF4!

    great gaming community! come join us... join us on the battlefield..
  6. FreyjasFuryz Win User

    xICEx Ice Cold Enforcers OPEN for New Applicants

    Come check us out! Come join us in MW3!!
  7. ZippyFlounder5 Win User

    Come and join

    Send me an invite please. I race socially and am looking for a club that gets together and races occasionally.
  8. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

    Clan PBndJ is recruiting more active members.

    Just hit 46 and still looking for more people to join us. So come join us!
Thema:

Come join us!

Loading...
  1. Come join us! - Similar Threads - join

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  10. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...