Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London

Discus and support Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I help to run an arcade and games centre in London Called "The Heart Of Gaming". We've been featured in Edge magazine and on various T.V... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProvingTommy, Mar 19, 2014.

  1. ProvingTommy
    ProvingTommy Guest

    Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London


    Hi all, I help to run an arcade and games centre in London Called "The Heart Of Gaming". We've been featured in Edge magazine and on various T.V programs in the U.K

    We're running a new night on system link games on Friday nights starting with COD: Modern Warfare 3

    Here's the link to the event, we welcome all comers to our events. Hope to see you there!

    Cheers!

    Zum Anzeigen anmelden oder registrieren

    :)
     
    ProvingTommy, Mar 19, 2014
    #1
  2. ProvingTommy
    ProvingTommy Guest
    Brand new shooting game nights in London

    Hi all, I help to run an arcade and games centre in London Called "The Heart Of Gaming". We've been featured in Edge magazine and on various T.V programs in the U.K

    We're running a new night on system link games on Friday nights starting with COD: Modern Warfare 3

    Here's the link to the event, we welcome all comers to our events. Hope to see you there!

    Zum Anzeigen anmelden oder registrieren
     
    ProvingTommy, Mar 19, 2014
    #2
  3. ProvingTommy
    ProvingTommy Guest
    Brand new shooting game nights in London UK

    Hi all, I help to run an arcade and games centre in London Called "The Heart Of Gaming". We've been featured in Edge magazine and on various T.V programs in the U.K

    We're running a new night on system link games on Friday nights starting with COD: Modern Warfare 3, with more to come!

    Here's the link to the event, we welcome all comers to our events. Hope to see you there!

    Zum Anzeigen anmelden oder registrieren
     
    ProvingTommy, Mar 19, 2014
    #3
  4. Msgd94 Win User

    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    Come join us today to join our upcoming tournaments and game night!
  5. Miss Wotsit Win User

    CraveTheGame - Fun and friendly community for like-minded gamers!

    come join us for our up and coming games nights, including 7 days to die and battlefield 1!

    You won't want to miss out on catching up with the nights of horror series too!
  6. Imperius Axios Win User

    GoD's looking for you!

    we cater to all types of gameplay. come check us out and join us on one of our game nights
  7. IAmProjectAlice Win User

    New Mature Gaming Community Coming Soon

    Guardians of Gaming is looking for more like minded gamers to join us on our friendly gaming nights, and also join in the discussions on our forums which are always buzzing with information about games, trailers and other gaming news. We are also planning
    to host some cool racing nights, so if you are really into your racing games like Forza, F1, Grid 2 and many more then come and give us ago.

    *

    site address is guardiansofgaming.forumotion.co.uk you are not required to change your gamertag, have a trial period. all we ask is that you are active on the site and xbox live as much as you can be.

    *

    So come join the party at GOG, we welcome everyone
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

    the amount of quiters is pathetic !!

    leave quitters behind guys come join our site TFi night tonight
Thema:

Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London

Loading...
  1. Come and join our brand new shooting game nights in London - Similar Threads - join brand shooting

  2. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  6. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  7. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  8. How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do you join Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring?: I haven't used Insider in a while and would like to try out the capture voice chat feature, but there doesn't seem to be any clear instructions. submitted by /u/woooshequalsgay [link] [comments]
  9. I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...: I have just bought a brand new x series and followed the setup on my Xbox app every thing goes well until I have to join my phone with the Xbox for it to join my Wi-Fi and I keep getting to try...
  10. Join our brand new clan!! ASG

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join our brand new clan!! ASG: Hey, there! ASG is a brand new clan and right now we are trying to build our clan up! We are xbox and xbox 360 based. Right now our main game is Halo but we are wanting to expand once we get more...