Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JulesFK, Dec 23, 2018.

1. JulesFK
    JulesFK Guest

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xfinity cable box and Xbox One
    I have Xfinity myself, and it took me some effort to get my box (a digital transport adapter) to work, but it does. Is this a full-on box, like for use with their X1 platform or a box with DVR, or is it a DTA like the one I'm using on my console?

:)

JulesFK, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Ladies and Gents!

We suggest if it hasn't already been done to
    Start
    a New Thread
    so we can better assist with any and all issues or inquiries with the latest information available since policies, known issues and promotions tend to change!
  3. fantavet Win User

Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.
  4. KrissrocK Win User

Comcast

I can get to the setup/wizard just fine, but it doesn't work with my Comcast Xfinity X1 box...TV commands work great, but nothing for the cable box
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Booted off now says wrong wifi password even though it is not.

RALINK makes parts for devices but the Comcast Xfinity box is made by someone else. Please take another look at the Xfinity box to see who really made it and what model it is.
  6. T SAW DC Win User

Xfinity / Comcast cable box (RNG110) No audio

Hi Guys,

i did not have audio problems, but xbox off does not turn off my xfinity cable comcast box. you are all having the same box, rng 110,

do you have any problems turning the cable box on or off?

thanks
Thema:

1. Comcast/Xfinity: Xfinity cable box and Xbox One - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity Xfinity

2. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  3. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Windows
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  4. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  5. xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency

in XboX Insiders
    xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency: So for the past month or so Ive been having alot of internet issues. So I have internet speeds of 800-1000 mbps download 13-20 upload 17 ms latency on my speed test for Comcast. Now when I test on...
  6. Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?: My Xbox Series X refuses to connect to my Comcast Router. Anyone else having this issue? My Xbox One X worked fine. d8afe856-1c76-4f1f-a30a-f9ee0d016075
  7. How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?: I am a professional techie and want to communicate with my clients with an email service. Hence, I have selected Comcast email service for my clear and effective communication. Comcast email...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  10. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xfinity xbox one

2. xbox one xfinity wifi

3. xfinityxbox

4. comcast xfinity on xbox one,
  5. xfinity xbox,
  6. how to connect xfinity digital cable to xbox,
  7. xfinity for xbox one,
  8. comcast xbox one,
  9. xfinity cable set up xbox one,
  10. x finity connect box 1,
  11. xfinity on xbox one,