Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Ron Kent, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Ron Kent
    Ron Kent Guest

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV
    So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for the TV signal since the power must be on so I just decided to take the Xbox out of the loop.

VCRs allowed for TVs to be connected "In-Line" but they were in STDBY mode so maybe that's why?

Thanks,

:)

Ron Kent, Jul 29, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time...
  3. Ron Kent Win User

: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time...
    So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for the TV signal since the power must be on so I just decided to take the Xbox out of the loop.

VCRs allowed for TVs to be connected "In-Line" but they were in STDBY mode so maybe that's why?

Thanks,
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

Have you tried resyncing the TV remote to the TV? Your Xbox connection shouldnt remove all TV controls.
  5. Austin-Q Win User

NFL App and Comcast

I agree, We should have the NHL app, as well as a Comcast/Xfinity App on Xbox One. Access to on-demand content from XFinity would be great!
  6. JironGhrad Win User

Xbox Live Error Code 8015-190E

There's a problem with users on Xfinity/Comcast service having issues connecting to Xbox Live. Comcast is aware of the issue and working to resolve it.
Thema:

1. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity Vizio

2. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  3. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Windows
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  4. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  5. xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency

in XboX Insiders
    xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency: So for the past month or so Ive been having alot of internet issues. So I have internet speeds of 800-1000 mbps download 13-20 upload 17 ms latency on my speed test for Comcast. Now when I test on...
  6. Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?: My Xbox Series X refuses to connect to my Comcast Router. Anyone else having this issue? My Xbox One X worked fine. d8afe856-1c76-4f1f-a30a-f9ee0d016075
  7. How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?: I am a professional techie and want to communicate with my clients with an email service. Hence, I have selected Comcast email service for my clear and effective communication. Comcast email...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  10. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....