Comcast/Xfinity X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!! in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!! Ive done all the tricks and tips to try and get the xbox to start, from resetting to... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by The Tone Paone, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    Ive done all the tricks and tips to try and get the xbox to start, from resetting to power draining etc. I have a problem that i have searched for hours on ad have found nothing on it. My power supply lights up orange but with closer
    examination, when ever i plug the power supply cord into the xbox the usual steady orange light, begin to kind of flicker????? once i unplug it from the console it goes back to a asteady orange????? also the xbox makes no noise when plugged in like in many
    videos i have see. Please comment if you have the same issue.

Thank you

:)

The Tone Paone, Oct 17, 2017
  2. fantavet
    fantavet Guest
    Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.

fantavet, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Help me please

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Help me please
    Hello, friends. I met a problem when buying games. When you pay, an error occurs and asks you to try again, and then asks for technical support. This happens not only on the Xbox, but also when trying to buy through the site, etc. Sorry for my bad english.

RatsLikePlague, Oct 17, 2017
  4. fantavet Win User

Trouble with Xbox One Guide

Set up Comcast box manually. Type in Xfinity instead and see that gives you more choices. I have a x1 box from Comcast, could not find it until I typed Xfinity.
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

X1 Xfinity cable box not able to change channels

Hi Swanlee,

Try setting make=Comcast (or xfinity), model=X1. That should work.
  6. NiteRider 006 Win User

Question for those who watch TV mostly through DVR (previously recorded)

Would the same apply if I were to switch out my TiVo with a Comcast xfinity X1 box? I had heard that they would be some integration with the major networks like comcast.
  7. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Can't change channel

Hey Rui,

For the Comcast X1, how did you set it up? Did you go through device detection? It should say you have a Comcast (or Xfinity) box and you're using C1982 as the IR codeset.

If detection doesn't seem to be working, you can manually enter the model number as Comcast X1.
  8. VaporKnight Win User

Xbox One losing TV signal - Comcast Xfinity X1

I have an Xfinity X1 and TV works great most of the time. I have been losing my TV signal once or twice a week from my Xfinity X1 though. Power cycling the Xbox (pulling cord) always fixes it. But it is a bit annoying!

I assume it has something to do with Comcast rebooting the X1 remotely... which seems to happen quite frequently, but not certain. Hopefully MS can fix this soon... my TV never had that issue when cabled directly... although I suppose my TV wasn't
    in a low power state like the Xbox when off.
Thema:

Comcast/Xfinity X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!!

1. Comcast/Xfinity X1: POWER SUPPLY PLEASE HELP!!!!! - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity POWER

2. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  3. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Windows
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  4. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  5. xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency

in XboX Insiders
    xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency: So for the past month or so Ive been having alot of internet issues. So I have internet speeds of 800-1000 mbps download 13-20 upload 17 ms latency on my speed test for Comcast. Now when I test on...
  6. Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?: My Xbox Series X refuses to connect to my Comcast Router. Anyone else having this issue? My Xbox One X worked fine. d8afe856-1c76-4f1f-a30a-f9ee0d016075
  7. How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?: I am a professional techie and want to communicate with my clients with an email service. Hence, I have selected Comcast email service for my clear and effective communication. Comcast email...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  9. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  10. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....