Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by UtileApollo2175, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!
    Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ?

Thank you for reaching out

:)

UtileApollo2175, Nov 8, 2019
  2. SamWild93 Win User

Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ?

Thank you for reaching out
  3. UtileApollo2175 Win User

Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

My cable and my television are set up through the Xbox. But it is still not showing my television channels when I turn off the Xbox. Here’s the thing my wife will not be able to figure all this out. When the Xbox is off I just wanna be able to watch cable
    as normal. When I initially plugged in the Xbox I was able to turn it off and see my television channels. This is going to be a dealbreaker for my wife and a PITA for me
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

Hi Utile,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend going through the
    set up guide
    . Also, in the movies and TV there is a troubleshoot menu to use. Also, make sure you have the HDMI out on Xbox to TV. Try these out and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. J Storm Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I think its really retarded there's no comcast/xfinity support for HBOGO for Xbox 360 im forced to use the xfinity app why cant i use both?????????? i can use both on my iPhone 4 HBOGO & xfinity tv app.........
  6. lateapex97 Win User

Xbox one tv stopped working.

I've been having the same issue. I thought this was supposed to be fixed with the last update. Having a device that makes it impossible to even watch TV without frequent resets is not acceptable.

Comcast xfinity

Motorola RNG200N

cable box->hdmi->xbox-one->tv
Thema:

1. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity Turn

2. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  3. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Windows
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  4. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  5. xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency

in XboX Insiders
    xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency: So for the past month or so Ive been having alot of internet issues. So I have internet speeds of 800-1000 mbps download 13-20 upload 17 ms latency on my speed test for Comcast. Now when I test on...
  6. Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?: My Xbox Series X refuses to connect to my Comcast Router. Anyone else having this issue? My Xbox One X worked fine. d8afe856-1c76-4f1f-a30a-f9ee0d016075
  7. How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?: I am a professional techie and want to communicate with my clients with an email service. Hence, I have selected Comcast email service for my clear and effective communication. Comcast email...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to...
  9. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  10. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...