Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

Discus and support Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv Hey there KarmicNickle150, Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by KarmicNickel150, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv

Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): cant toggle out of live tv
    Hey there KarmicNickle150,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to see if this makes any difference at all? Once you are on the live tv you are unable to do anything not even go into the settings on your
    console? If you can get into the settings then I would advise that you
    Reset your console while Keeping Games & Apps
    . This will not delete any of your games or apps but will reset your console settings, all you have to worry about is your accounts login information as they will be removed from the console and you will need
    to sign back into them.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.

:)

KarmicNickel150, Nov 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there KarmicNickle150,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, have you tried using the controller with the USB cable to see if this makes any difference at all? Once you are on the live tv you are unable to do anything not even go into the settings on your
    console? If you can get into the settings then I would advise that you
    Reset your console while Keeping Games & Apps
    . This will not delete any of your games or apps but will reset your console settings, all you have to worry about is your accounts login information as they will be removed from the console and you will need
    to sign back into them.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. appledaniel Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

Same problem here, cant connect to xbox live, i have comcast/xfinity internet
  4. J Storm Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

I think its really retarded there's no comcast/xfinity support for HBOGO for Xbox 360 im forced to use the xfinity app why cant i use both?????????? i can use both on my iPhone 4 HBOGO & xfinity tv app.........
  5. den67 Win User

Xfinity/comcast on 360

This is the small print that is under, Where it shows all of the provider::::::::::

(Comcast Xfinity, HBO GO, and Verizon require an Xbox LIVE Gold membership and an additional TV subscription and Internet from that provider.)
  6. PATRICK KERR1 Win User

Xbox 360 Update 23/2/12

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link but this is what was in it.

"A source who has requested to remain anonymous citing a high-level Comcast Employee has contacted LevelSave stating that Comcast’s Xfinity app is set to release on February 28th. While Comcast/Xfinity has yet to confirm nor deny this, this sounds extremely
    plausible considering it’s been “Coming – Early 2012″ for quite a while."

We have reached out to Comcast for comment and will update when, and if, any response is given. Otherwise keep an eye on your Xbox Apps section for the Xfinity app later in the week. Maybe this will make up for that whole Netflix fiasco.

In case you’re wondering, you’ll need Xbox Live Gold as well as a subscription to both Comcast Cable and Internet to use Xfinity on Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Comcast/Xfinity: cant toggle out of live tv - Similar Threads - Comcast Xfinity cant

2. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  3. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Windows
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  4. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  5. xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency

in XboX Insiders
    xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency: So for the past month or so Ive been having alot of internet issues. So I have internet speeds of 800-1000 mbps download 13-20 upload 17 ms latency on my speed test for Comcast. Now when I test on...
  6. Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to Comcast Router?: My Xbox Series X refuses to connect to my Comcast Router. Anyone else having this issue? My Xbox One X worked fine. d8afe856-1c76-4f1f-a30a-f9ee0d016075
  7. How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I get rid of Comcast email login problems?: I am a professional techie and want to communicate with my clients with an email service. Hence, I have selected Comcast email service for my clear and effective communication. Comcast email...
  8. Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be!: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Turn off xbox watch tv- how hard can this be! Hey UtileApollo2175, did you manage to sort this issue ? Thank you for reaching out...
  9. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  10. Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity: Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One S and Vizio HDTV If you use the HDMI in on the Xbox you will have to turn it on all the time... So basically the Xbox does not act as a "Pass-thru" for...