Combine two Microsoft accounts together and after that delete one account

Discus and support Combine two Microsoft accounts together and after that delete one account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I've two Microsoft account and I want to delete one account. But on that account I've some games (like Minecraft). And I want to transfer those... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MN Pronk, May 25, 2023.

1. MN Pronk
    MN Pronk Guest

Hello,

I've two Microsoft account and I want to delete one account. But on that account I've some games (like Minecraft). And I want to transfer those to the other Microsoft account. I know it is not possible to transfer the games from one to the other. And I know it is possible to add an alias emailaddress and make it primary and after that remove the old emailaddress. But the correct one is already in use. So is it possible to combine those two accounts together and remove the emailaddress I want to delete? And with this keep all the games on the correct account?

Please let me know.

:)

MN Pronk, May 25, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi MN

Unfortunately, it's not possible to merge or combine two Microsoft accounts. So even if you delete the other account and use it as an alias, sadly, your games and all other purchases will also be deleted and cannot be transferred to the other account.

You may refer here: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/c...
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Change email adress

Since your email address is already a Microsoft account you would not be able to combine the two together.

You can either go to account.live.com/addassocid and sign in with the hotmail account and add a new outlook account to it or if you have an existing email address that is NOT a Microsoft account already you can add an email that you have to the account but
    you would not be able to combine the two together
  4. ZinzerenaReaper Win User

Merging accounts on same console to the xbox live account

5. Mistress Sara Win User

cannot associate my xbox live account with the user profile on my xbox

If I'm understanding the question, you have original account A on email A, and on the Xbox, you have account B on email B. you want to combine the two accounts together and use them on the Xbox.

-

If that is the case, unfortunately you can't combine/merge the two accounts together.

-

If you want to use account A on email B (or account B on email A), you will need a third email address. The steps to do switch can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

-

Please let us know if this helps, or if I totally misunderstood what you were asking.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Can access my xbox live account

Trying to recover the one account is one issue, but combining the accounts together can't be done.
Thema:

1. Combine two Microsoft accounts together and after that delete one account - Similar Threads - Combine Microsoft accounts

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. How can I combine 2 accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I combine 2 accounts: I have 1 account that my dad created for me when I was 11 so I could use the xbox and it has his email on it. I have another account that is this account with my email on it. I would normally just...
  4. I really want to combine two accounts but I can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to combine two accounts but I can’t: I want to combine my accounts for Minecraft because I used an old email and I couldn’t access online so I made a new email and now half my worlds are tied to one account and the other half is tied...
  5. Is it possible to combine the power of two systems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to combine the power of two systems?: I currently have an Xbox Series S, and I have been having trouble with the amount of space available for saving games. I was looking at the prices of some of the external SSDs that would allow you...
  6. How do I get rid of or combine an accidental account that is attached to an email that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of or combine an accidental account that is attached to an email that...: So I got this new laptop and set it up. Part of the setup told me I could get 3 months free of gamepass ultimate, so I was like sweet. I thought it was having me login into my existing...
  7. Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?: Hi All, Looking for ideas or suggestions on (combining, merging, or reassigning,) my original Xbox profile from an old Microsoft account/email address to my new Microsoft account/email address. I...
  8. Combining accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combining accounts: I discovered there are XBox Gold accounts, one connected to my husband's email and one connected to mine. This means two separate charges every month. Can I combine these into one account and only...
  9. Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.: I have a series x, astro a40s, and a windows 10pc, everything is up to date. I am trying to get game sound from my Xbox and sound from my pc at the same time. So I can play a game and have YouTube...
  10. How can I combine my two children into one Family Safety group? They are in 2 separate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I combine my two children into one Family Safety group? They are in 2 separate...: I have 2 email accounts set up with Microsoft, one is a hotmail account, another a gmail account. I have made an email for each of my children. When I recently made one, I accidentally added it to...