Com Ban got Extended by 3 months

Discus and support Com Ban got Extended by 3 months in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a communication ban on september 25th that was only suppose to last till october 10th. I originally didn't agree with it, i appealed it because a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by szabs7, Oct 17, 2017.

1. szabs7
    szabs7 Guest

I got a communication ban on september 25th that was only suppose to last till october 10th. I originally didn't agree with it, i appealed it because a group of kids all reported me for using an overpowered gun in destiny 2 but the decision was upheld, so
    i decided to just tough it out and wait. I got back from a holiday today and found out my ban has been extended till january 5th 2018 and i don't know why??? If anyone can help that would be much appreciated. For further details, in my enforcement history
    it doesn't give an end date (which it usually does) and that should mean that the ban is over, but when i talk to a virtual support worker (those robots) it says it goes till january 5th. If anyone can help it would be very greatly appreciated.

:)

szabs7, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Communication ban glitch

If your ban has previously ended then it could be possible that enforcment extended it by 3 months like everyone else without throwing he note in your history of enforcments. I dont know why

FR1ENDLY FIRE, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Knowing When my membership is up!!

i just recently bought 3 months gold for $15 but since xbox ban my account by mistake i got my msp but how would i know if i got the 3 months added to my existing membership? it shows me that it will renew after my purchase of 3 months!

NotoriouSs 01, Oct 17, 2017
  4. bowski477 Win User

Console ban past due date

Try removing the account from the console and then re adding it to see if that clears the issue.

It's also possible that your coms ban was extended. 100day coms bans might not be listed on the enforcement site and you'd have to contact official support to see if that is the case.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Dakota Murphy Win User

Microsfot/xbox problems

they got reported by 3 people then i say one "bad" word and ista com ban though i mean come on
  6. FR1ENDLY FIRE Win User

Communication ban glitch

If your ban has previously ended then it could be possible that enforcment extended it by 3 months like everyone else without throwing he note in your history of enforcments. I dont know why
  7. Don Marovich Win User

Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close

I got spam reported for no reason and got com banned so can you please get me uncom banned.
  8. Ackis Win User

Why is it ok to be spammed with party invites from someone you've blocked then get banned for telling the person to [Mod removed- profanity] off

You're really wondering why you got com banned?
Thema:

1. Com Ban got Extended by 3 months - Similar Threads - Com Ban got

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  4. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  5. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  6. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  7. Com banned becauee of pfp

in XBoX on Windows
    Com banned becauee of pfp: Was communication banned for a year because of my pfp this was my first time getting strikes got it reviewed and it was denied what i understand is the enforcement review was unreliable in what i...
  8. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...: I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you 6d995b52-7320-49c3-a02f-5a301681739c
  9. Got a com ban while playing for honor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a com ban while playing for honor.: So I received a coms ban while playing this game. As we all know there's no voice com in game. Anyway. I had a perfect duel. Defeated my opponent without getting hit. While I was in a private...
  10. I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me: Currently I Am Com Banned i want sombody to check mycase e6a9bdaa-4ff8-4796-bd2b-5f4fd8270f67