Collections in Bingo

Discus and support Collections in Bingo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; am not receiving any collections in Bingo game although I have played many games. Please help me. Appreciate -- and Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EditedCafe69495, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Collections in Bingo

am not receiving any collections in Bingo game although I have played many games. Please help me. Appreciate --

and Thanks

:)

EditedCafe69495, Oct 12, 2017
  2. OrokuSaki7
    OrokuSaki7 Guest
    Why are we glad about backwards compatibility and a GOW remake?

Why not have remasters while waiting for new games?

And hello! Rare Collection! Bingo. Xbox one sold.

OrokuSaki7, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Collections

I have been playing Bingo in France for over two weeks and am not receiving any collections.

ViscousSpade59, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Collections in Bingo

Hey EditedCafe69495! To clarify, are you opening luggage and not receiving items for the collections? Or are you unable to get any rewards from playing? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  5. yiayia4ever Win User

Bingo server failure

can't connect to bingo or collect the free tickets or coins.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Collections in Bingo

Hey EditedCafe69495! To clarify, are you opening luggage and not receiving items for the collections? Or are you unable to get any rewards from playing? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. BrightBoat3959 Win User

Microsoft Bingo down again

I actually cannot connect to ANY of the games today - Bingo, Jackpot, Mahjong, or Solitaire collection. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!
  8. RohrDerivat67 Win User

[Feature Request] Bingo gifts - collect all button

9. XBF Amber M Win User

JEUX BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION [Translation - GAMES BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION]

Hi HANNA23-A,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums. We understand that an ongoing issue can be frustrating and want to help as best as we can. We need a little more information about what is happening in order to best assist you.

• What type of internet connection are you using: Wired or wireless?

• What type of device are you playing on: Xbox One (original, S or X), Windows 10 PC, another type of device?
    • Are you receiving any error messages or codes? At what point do you receive them?
    • What types of troubleshooting have you tried and what were the results?

Please let us know this clarifying information so that we may tailor our support specifically for you to get you back in the game. In general, our Microsoft
    Casual Games FAQ
    page also contains some great troubleshooting solutions to try, as well as some alternative ways to contact the Solitaire & Bingo communities near the bottom of the page.

We're awaiting your reply and look forward to assisting you!
Thema:

Collections in Bingo

1. Collections in Bingo - Similar Threads - Collections Bingo

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not collect or sends gifts on MS BINGO?: Since July 8th, 2019 have not been able to collect or send gifts to friends. Can only play & message, WHY??? b8812958-b8e4-4425-844d-019c8b5d44a2
  4. In Bingo, I have been unable to collect my free tickets and coins for months!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Bingo, I have been unable to collect my free tickets and coins for months!: When I click on the tab to get my free tickets or coins, I get a message saying: "Your purchase cannot be completed at this moment; it has been canceled. Please try again later." A MS Chat agent...
  5. MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account: MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it wouldn't credit my account. Please help! b119ae88-f0c9-4ea9-b15b-8281ec593782
  6. [Feature Request] Bingo gifts - collect all button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Bingo gifts - collect all button: Hello, I would like to ask for a button with which you can collect all gifts from friends all at once. If you have more than five gifts, it takes a long time till you can accept the next one so...
  7. Bingo keeps crashing. Can't collect any key or power up rewards or gifts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo keeps crashing. Can't collect any key or power up rewards or gifts.: I have not been able to claim my key or power up gifts or rewards for a week. As soon as I click on an icon to claim a reward or gift, it crashes. I love playing the game, but it's a lot more...
  8. Anyone know how to stop Bingo from shutting down once game is over and before I can collect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to stop Bingo from shutting down once game is over and before I can collect ...: It will allow me to pay for more balls to continue playing. However, if I skip, press Go to Menu or do nothing, then the game shuts down and disconnects. It wasn't doing this a few days ago when...
  9. Has been 6 days I can not collect or send!!gifts Once again Bingo and issues!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has been 6 days I can not collect or send!!gifts Once again Bingo and issues!!!!: Bingo, Bingo, Bingo , always issues ..can't collect or send gifts. Soo tiring !!! just keeps closing. I am now out of Power Ups .Makes for a boring game !I have tried everything...
  10. won game of bingo but game closed down before i could collect winnings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won game of bingo but game closed down before i could collect winnings: Hi getting rather annoyed with this game as keeps losing server connection and having trouble connecting to server. infuriates me even further when you win 4 lines of bingo and the game closes...