Collecting Arrows At Whiterun

Discus and support Collecting Arrows At Whiterun in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a legitimate trick in this game, and if you are the kind of person that loves using your Bow & Arrows and if you are low on Arrows than make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MASTER LIU KANG, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Collecting Arrows At Whiterun

This is a legitimate trick in this game, and if you are the kind of person that loves using your Bow & Arrows and if you are low on Arrows than make your way over to Whiterun till you reach Dragonsreach Castle. As you enter the Castle make your way up the
    first stairs after you enter Dragonsreach Castle. In front of you...You shall see a fire in the center of the floor. Take a right just before the fire and the King of Whiterun. You shall also see 2 tables on each side. 1 on the left & 1 on the right. Go to
    the right side and make a quick left and you shall see 2 more set of stairs in front of you. Go up those stairs just after you go behind the tables on the right side. Climb both set of stairs till you see 2 wardrobe's on each side of the double door. Enter
    the double doors, and to the right you will find a Whiterun guard using his Bow & Arrows at a practice target go over to the practice target and wait for the guard to shoot his arrows at the target. You can only do this during daytime. However! the Whiterun
    guard will spend his entire day at the practice range shooting his Arrows at the target if he goes to the target on the left. you can reset this by going back out of the double doors and come back in again. Warning though it may not work all the time this
    is not a mod. But you can rack up arrows. if you follow these steps. A word of advise if you already are using the mods then this post is useless to you or anyone using the mods. If you are not using the mods then follow these steps as typed above. And you
    can only do this at daytime, and part of the night, and it can only be done at Whiterun at Dragonsreach Castle. And while on your way to Whiterun you may come across some enemies before reaching Dragonsreach Castle so be prepare. Last and but least! the Whiterun
    guard is not a good aimer so listen for an Arrow hitting the wall.

:)

MASTER LIU KANG, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Fresh Kills
    Fresh Kills Guest
    am i the only one that wants to make arrows?

I always find ebony arrows for sale at The Drunk Hunstman in Whiterun

Fresh Kills, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Crafting your own arrows

I purchased Daedric Arrows from Fletchers in Solitude. Haven't been able to find them anywhere else. Ebony Arrows are plentiful in Whiterun. I have over 700 Ebony Arrows from Whiterun vendors. I understand that you can give your follower a couple of Daedric
    Arrows and they will repeatedly regenerate them in their inventory for their own use. Haven't tried this yet but I plan to.

Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4BD3-9F12-2D22DB78BA60, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Lax-378F6A09-D0B6-4B Win User

Crafting your own arrows

I purchased Daedric Arrows from Fletchers in Solitude. Haven't been able to find them anywhere else. Ebony Arrows are plentiful in Whiterun. I have over 700 Ebony Arrows from Whiterun vendors. I understand that you can give your follower a couple of Daedric
    Arrows and they will repeatedly regenerate them in their inventory for their own use. Haven't tried this yet but I plan to.
  5. Fresh Kills Win User

am i the only one that wants to make arrows?

I always find ebony arrows for sale at The Drunk Hunstman in Whiterun
  6. Jokul81 Win User

Where can I find more Elven Arrows to blot out the sun?

I tend to get a lot of Arrows (elven, orc etc) from the Warmaidens in Whiterun.
  7. implantedwall14 Win User

Where is a good place to buy arrows?

Go to the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun. He always has a stock of arrows. My suggestion though is to loot everyone you kill. They almost always have steel arrows.
  8. Lalaithion Win User

Legendary Mode

I stayed in the tower and shot it with arrows while the guards sacrificed themselves in a valiant defense of Whiterun.
Thema:

Collecting Arrows At Whiterun

1. Collecting Arrows At Whiterun - Similar Threads - Collecting Arrows Whiterun

2. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  3. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  4. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  5. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  7. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  8. Mega Man Legacy Collection stuck on sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mega Man Legacy Collection stuck on sign in screen: I was saving settings for Mega Man 2, And I accidentally pressed a button while it was saving, the game froze,I tried closing and reopening,and it has been stuck on the sign in screen every time I...
  9. Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox: For whatever reason, I'm having a really annoying audio issue for the MCC on xbox when playing the campaigns. Most in-game dialog and cut scene dialog is supper choppy and cuts in and out. I've...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection - Error coop mode, can't play: Hello team! I have the following problem with my MC game. I'm trying to play with my brother co op mode, LAN mode (I have already tried with Xbox Live), he can join my team, I can select the...