Cold War suck on starting screen

Discus and support Cold War suck on starting screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve just purchased current gen Cold War then bought the next gen update for it and downloaded next gen Cold War. When I downloaded it it kept asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaDichiera, May 26, 2022.

1. Cold War suck on starting screen

I’ve just purchased current gen Cold War then bought the next gen update for it and downloaded next gen Cold War. When I downloaded it it kept asking me to purchase Cold War and when I pressed it it said already owned.

Does anyone know how to fix this ??

:)

JoshuaDichiera, May 26, 2022
  2. JoshuaDichiera Win User

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-cold-war-cross-gen-bundle-u/9mxpqc207hnm/0010

This is the product that is the upgrade from Xbox one Cold War to series x version
  3. JoshuaDichiera Win User

Hello, I’ve tried that and it still comes up with the screen wanting me to buy cross gen bundle
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

first check the order history and see if the problem was not with the purchase, if the purchase status is complete, try the following:

Deleting profile:

It's easy to remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console as you don't need to sign in. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the power supply/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamer image in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I accept.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.
  5. JoshuaDichiera Win User

Yes I have all of the orders are completed
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Thema:

1. Cold War suck on starting screen - Similar Threads - Cold War suck

2. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  3. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  4. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  5. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  6. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  7. Why is Cold War not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cold War not working?: I’m trying to launch call of duty Cold War ( just got the game too ) and some error wants to ruin my day completely (0x800701e7) I already restarted it do I seriously have to reset it? That’s so...
  8. How do I get COD Cold War to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get COD Cold War to work?: I paid and downloaded call of duty Cold War. When I open the game and it asked me to login. It says that the game was never purchased. I have tried to delete the game and redownloaded it but still...
  9. How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix my call of Duty black ops Cold War game: I just purchase call of duty black ops Cold War and download it on my Xbox half way and it said that I can start to play but when I tried playing it it wouldn’t start it just sent me to purchase...
  10. What can I do to make Cold War x work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can I do to make Cold War x work?: I have the Xbox one disk version of Cold War, and I saw there was an upgrade for enhanced things, the cross gen upgrade. But, there’s a problem. I cannot download the series x version because I...