Cold War on Xbox Series x wrong version
Discus and support Cold War on Xbox Series x wrong version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought the standart edition for 69,99€ on my series x. After a few hour of playing i didnt saw a real difference to my old version on ps4. Now i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by derPeppi, Dec 8, 2020.
Thema:
Cold War on Xbox Series x wrong version
Loading...
-
Cold War on Xbox Series x wrong version - Similar Threads - Cold War Series
-
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
As of MAY 20TH 2025 Cold War is still saying I need to purchase the game…
in XBoX Games and AppsAs of MAY 20TH 2025 Cold War is still saying I need to purchase the game…: I haven’t been able to play this game I payed $70 for years!!! All the things that people say to work with the make sure the add ons are installed don’t work because when I check I HAVE NO CONTENT... -
Call of duty cold war without subscription
in XBoX Games and AppsCall of duty cold war without subscription: I bought call of duty cold war but I'm not able to play the campaign without a gamepass subscription. e531f52c-a9e3-493d-9bae-4f5811e9586c -
Issues with Call of Duty Cold War
in XBoX Games and AppsIssues with Call of Duty Cold War: I just reinstalled Call of Duty: Cold War after not having it on my hard drive since I had an XS. I thought I needed to install the Series X version for this new console so I purchased the cross... -
Cold war multiplayer doesn't work
in XBoX Games and AppsCold war multiplayer doesn't work: At first everything is OK but when I start the game I couldn't select gun and a few moments later the game crashes I tried changing accounts , changing controllers and etc but again it doesn't... -
Cold war will it ever be playable for series x users?
in XBoX Games and AppsCold war will it ever be playable for series x users?: ive tried everything,even bought the game with multiple accounts, hoping it would resolve the problem. I need help 4731f400-c58a-446f-a0d1-2186c03bd90e -
Cold War Crashing on Series X (In 2025)
in XBoX Games and AppsCold War Crashing on Series X (In 2025): I've been Playing BO6 Multiplayer and Zombies, but (Due to preferring certain aspects of Cold War Zombies) have been occasionally returning to Cold War to play Zombies, but there's a problem, the... -
Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X
in XBoX Games and AppsIssues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X: Hi there. I have an xbox series x. When cod cold war first came out, went and bought the disc version,played it for probably a year and a half to two years. I can no longer play it as when I boot... -
Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series for call of duty cold war
in XBoX Games and AppsCan’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series for call of duty cold war: Can’t download zombies content on my Xbox X series don’t know why it isn’t on the anymore a5456e77-2321-4e72-a301-812badf86f0b