codice prova xbox live gold 14 giorni [Xbox live gold test code 14 days]

Discus and support codice prova xbox live gold 14 giorni [Xbox live gold test code 14 days] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ho un codice prova per 14 giorni di xbox live gold, mai usato , ma che mi risulta scaduto anche se non vedo date di scadenza sul foglio che era nello... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vlad'69, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Vlad'69
    Vlad'69 Guest

ho un codice prova per 14 giorni di xbox live gold, mai usato , ma che mi risulta scaduto anche se non vedo date di scadenza sul foglio che era nello scatolo della consolle comprata nuova

[translation-I have a test code for 14 days of live gold xbox, never used , but that I find expired even if I do not see expiration dates on the sheet that was in the box of the console bought new]

:)

Vlad'69, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Vlad'69 Win User

Ciao

Però potrebbero specificarlo sulla cartolina! Va bè fa niente grazie.

[translation-Hello

But they could specify it on the postcard! Well, it's okay, thank you.]
  3. Lovechaser Win User

Ciao

Sfortunatamente, i codici hanno una data di scadenza, di solito un anno dopo l'emissione originale del codice.

[translation-Hello

Unfortunately, the codes have an expiration date, usually one year after the original code is issued.]
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

codice 14 giorni xbox live gold

Hi Dr. The 14 day trial does not change your profile to a Gold account. It will only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer.
  5. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  6. buckshot978 Win User

14 day trials?

i did the same but now my xbox live gold has ended and i put the 14 day gold trial card code in it accepted it but its saying i still am not gold and i dont know why i should have 14 day gold trial
Thema:

1. codice prova xbox live gold 14 giorni [Xbox live gold test code 14 days] - Similar Threads - codice prova live

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  9. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  10. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...