Code wont work

Discus and support Code wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can i have a refund or something 38751149-adc8-412b-bdf3-8042a5f2b266 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Swiftt Logic, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Swiftt Logic
    Swiftt Logic Guest

Code wont work

can i have a refund or something

:)

Swiftt Logic, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Codes Wont Work

You'll want to try contacting support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  3. code wont work

When i try to type in a code i bought for cuphead it says it cant be found

PanzerMedal3685, Oct 15, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Code wont work

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. WPAK Win User

Code wont work

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Codes Wont Work

7. Photonimus Win User

Trial Codes and longtime account

It wont effect anything, but trial codes sometimes wont work on an account that was once fully Gold, and if they do work they aren't a full Gold status and wont grant full access.
  8. Zombie Mum Win User

Update not working

My error code is 0x800704cf and wont work either.
  9. ISHWAR1127 Win User

Netflix does not appear

Netflix was downloaded on mine but wont work. I deactiviated it at netflix.com and try to reactivate it and now it wont work at all!!!! I need to know how to redownload or need a new activation code.
Thema:

Code wont work

1. Code wont work - Similar Threads - Code wont

2. Xbox game digital code wont launch after download was successful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game digital code wont launch after download was successful: Hi! need help on how to solve an issue. I recently bought a Xbox Call Of Duty digital code from Amazon. But after redeeming the code and downloading the game on the console, the game would not...
  3. Xbox app wont let me install on SSD, Error code 0x80073d13

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont let me install on SSD, Error code 0x80073d13: simple as my description, I cant download games to SSD. The app also doesnt find my SSD either. I cant even move the app over to the ssd 58c631ee-9922-4acf-a9b5-ebf57afe9c99
  4. I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work: I got a fall guys skin code and went to epic games i typed the code in but it says the code does not exist why is that? 0f5121fe-846e-41db-87c9-3abcc3d5055f
  5. Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1: Before I explain my problem these are my specs. GTX 1080 ti Intel I7 7th gen 16 Gbs of ram Every time I open Minecraft launcher, OpenJDK Platform binary starts and sometimes stays dormant...
  6. xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app wont install fh5, end i get error code 0x80073d05: I have been trying to install fh5, for a week now and nothing works. when i started the game a week ago it didnt work, so i had to uninstall it and now it wont install it. [img]...
  7. Game Gifted To PC account wont install after Redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Gifted To PC account wont install after Redeeming code: I gifted Sea of Thieves from my account(Xbox One X) to a friend of mine(PC). They were able to redeem the game code, and it shows that the code was redeemed on my account billing history, however...
  8. Error code 0x803fb107 Flight simulator 2020 wont install on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803fb107 Flight simulator 2020 wont install on PC: I have tried all the troubleshooting and nothing has worked I have used Powershell, I had the game downloaded and used it perfectly fine and then the next day I went to play it again and wouldn't...
  9. Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x wont install forza horizon 2 disc. 0x87e00064 error code: hi I have recently bought forza horizon 1 and forza horizon 2 disc from a frined. Forza horizon 1 cd working correctly and I can play the game but forza 2' xbox one dvd doesnt work. I can see the...
  10. Every time i try to play a game i get error coded and game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to play a game i get error coded and game wont start: Every time i try to play a game i get error coded or game took to long to start pls help f8ea7436-0543-4c16-a109-9e0084b5e88b