Code wont work

Discus and support Code wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can i have a refund or something 38751149-adc8-412b-bdf3-8042a5f2b266 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Swiftt Logic, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Swiftt Logic
    Swiftt Logic Guest

Code wont work

can i have a refund or something

:)

Swiftt Logic, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Codes Wont Work

You'll want to try contacting support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  3. code wont work

When i try to type in a code i bought for cuphead it says it cant be found

PanzerMedal3685, Oct 15, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Code wont work

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. WPAK Win User

Code wont work

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Codes Wont Work

7. Photonimus Win User

Trial Codes and longtime account

It wont effect anything, but trial codes sometimes wont work on an account that was once fully Gold, and if they do work they aren't a full Gold status and wont grant full access.
  8. Zombie Mum Win User

Update not working

My error code is 0x800704cf and wont work either.
  9. Feldes Casian Win User

Code wont work and it says im geo restricted

and what do I do now if the code wont work
Thema:

Code wont work

1. Code wont work - Similar Threads - Code wont

2. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  3. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  4. my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my v bucks code wont work any help? december 25 2023: my 10 yr old son redeemed his v bucks code but when he logged on he got no v bucks.also i redeemed it on pc as i judt got it today but play on xbox and then i redeemed tje microsoft code on pc....
  5. Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont accept code due to "not logged in", but I am: I have a valid redeem code I am logged into my MS account at Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft When attempting to redeem the code, it redirects me to a MS account page and shows me an...
  6. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  7. xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005): Im trying to play mount and blade 2 on my pc from the xbox app. but the game wont launch it just says something went wrong then gives me this error code (0x80070005). i have done everything i know...
  8. My Minecraft legends deluxe code wont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft legends deluxe code wont work: I bought the deluxe edition of Minecraft legends (disc) and it came with a code for some skins and i redeemed it on the xbox store and says i own it but when i go in the game it says "sign in...
  9. Starfield wont start, everytime I press Start there is an error code 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield wont start, everytime I press Start there is an error code 0x80070490: Yesterday it worked normal i played like 3 hours. Today I startet and it didn´t work anymore. First it wrote something like I should download the app installer and I tryed that but it didn´t work...
  10. I redeemed an Xbox game code on the Xbox app on my pc and the game wont show up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed an Xbox game code on the Xbox app on my pc and the game wont show up in my library.: I recently pre-ordered "The crew motorfest gold edition" from (site removed) for Xbox, once I brought it I then went to the Xbox app on my pc to redeem the code that I was given and the Xbox app...