Code wasn’t found

Discus and support Code wasn’t found in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I entered in my Xbox gift card code correctly but the code couldn’t be recognized. e7582a29-06ba-4404-a8ec-3b3241d34b79 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Miya ��, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Miya ��
    Miya �� Guest

Code wasn’t found

I entered in my Xbox gift card code correctly but the code couldn’t be recognized.

:)

Miya ��, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Code wasn’t found

3. Richard1903 Win User

Xbox froze after redeeming code for game pass ultimte!

Ok found it. It’s now saying. This code wasn’t found-try re-entering it. Which I’ve now done for the 3rd time
  4. xxxxxxxlk Win User

Gamertag Visibility on Social Club

Hi CIDkids,

Unfortunately I’ve tried all that and the problem wasn’t fixed
    xpoex Dfghj
  5. Kasper B(2) Win User

Unable to buy from the store.

The error messages says.

“Whoops! That wasn’t supposed to happen.

It looks like you have found an error in our system. Please try again later”
  6. TrustenManfred Win User

buying Minecraft Java

I wasn’t able to fix the problem, I just worked around it but getting my friend to buy a code thing for me.
Thema:

Code wasn’t found

1. Code wasn’t found - Similar Threads - Code wasn’t found

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  4. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  5. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  6. can i get a new xbox code?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i get a new xbox code?: i bought a xbox code and used a wrong coin to scratch it off so it dug through it and completely erased the middle five digits. i was wondering if theres any sort of help with that?...
  7. Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address: Y do I getting g this address my xbox connects for a little while then kicks me off wifi. How do I change my mac address back to my old one? b450bea7-0b15-44c2-93c9-90a5fc830280
  8. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  9. I redeemed a code for call of duty Cold War and I looked at my games and apps and it wasn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for call of duty Cold War and I looked at my games and apps and it wasn’t...: I BOUGHT CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR AS A DIGITAL CODE AND I LOOKED AT MY GAMES AND IT WASNT THERE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 53c1e0e9-6c4e-4b2a-b8da-023cbc237b41
  10. Xbox code redeemed but it wasn’t me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox code redeemed but it wasn’t me: Two days ago I bought a $25 Xbox giftcard. I didn’t immediately redeem it, and I went to do it today and it said it had been redeemed. My entire family didn’t even know that I bought it so they...