Code schon eingelöst

Discus and support Code schon eingelöst in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ich habe mir Destiny legendäre edition gekauft und wollte den code einlösen und da stand das der code schon eingelöst wurde... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akamieno, Jan 28, 2018.

  1. Akamieno
    Akamieno Guest

    Code schon eingelöst


    ich habe mir Destiny legendäre edition gekauft und wollte den code einlösen und da stand das der code schon eingelöst wurde

    :)
     
    Akamieno, Jan 28, 2018
    #1
  2. Sharkal16
    Sharkal16 Guest
    Error 80122734

    Also ich habe meinen 50€ prepaid Code eingegeben und eingelöst Und dann stand da irgendwas mit einer Währung und ich weiß nicht wie das geht kann mir einer helfen bitte???
     
    Sharkal16, Jan 28, 2018
    #2
  3. KBC B4DBOY
    KBC B4DBOY Guest
    Rainbowsix vegas 2 code

    Hab mir über xbox store rainbowsix sige gekauft .hab dann den code für vegas 2 bekommen hab ihn aber nicht eingelöst wollt es jetzt gerad herunterladen aber die Nachricht ist nicht mehr da.
     
    KBC B4DBOY, Jan 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
  5. Frizio I iB Win User
  6. drblade70 Win User

    Xbox Beta

    Sorry habe schon ein Code bekommen aber will mich registrieren. Danke
  7. Sharkal16 Win User

    Error 80122734

    Also ich habe meinen 50€ prepaid Code eingegeben und eingelöst Und dann stand da irgendwas mit einer Währung und ich weiß nicht wie das geht kann mir einer helfen bitte???
  8. ArminatorX Win User

    Game pass code kann nicht eingelöst werden. (Game pass code can not be redeemed.)

    Kannst Du bitte genauer erklären, was Du mit "einmalig pro Account einlösbar" meinst?

    Ich habe auf meinem Account von der vorletzten Gamescom 2017 mehrere Game Pass Codes auf meinem Account einlösen können, und auch ein weiterer Promo-Code konnte problemlos eingelöst werden.

    Hast Du denn das Abo-Modell aktiviert, und möchtest einen Prepaid Code stattdessen einlösen?

    Oder hast Du den Code bereits auf einem Account "einmalig" eingelöst, und versuchst denselben Code erneut auf einem anderen Account einzulösen (was nicht funktionieren wird)?

    Bitte erkläre nochmal genau, welchen Code Du wie erhalten hast, und was Du bereits eingelöst hast, damit wir Dir besser helfen können.

    [Translation]:

    Could you please explain in more details what you mean by "redeemable only once per account"?

    I was able to redeem multiple promotional codes they gave away on Gamescom 2017 on my account without issues.

    Did you activate an actual subscription on your account and you're trying to redeem a prepaid code now? Or did you already redeem that specific code on an account "once", and try to redeem the same code on a different account again (which will not work)?

    Please explain what code you got how and what you had already redeemed, so we can try to help you better with your issue.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

    Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]

    Hi Sean,

    Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, as much as we would like to assist you, we cannot here on the forums as we do not have the proper support and verification tools that customer support does.

    They would be more than happy to help you go over the process of replacing a code that has already been used. Follow these steps to find contact options:

    1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

    I hope this helps!
Thema:

Code schon eingelöst

Loading...
  1. Code schon eingelöst - Similar Threads - Code schon eingelöst

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  7. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  8. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  9. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  10. Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]: hallo der Code [Mod Removed-Personal Info] wurde schon benutzt und ich möchte wissen an welchem tag und zu welcher uhrzeit dieser code eingelöst wurde . Dankeschön [Translation- Hello the...