Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]

Discus and support Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hallo der Code [Mod Removed-Personal Info] wurde schon benutzt und ich möchte wissen an welchem tag und zu welcher uhrzeit dieser code eingelöst wurde... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanKrebs, Apr 23, 2019.

  1. SeanKrebs
    SeanKrebs Guest

    Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]


    hallo

    der Code [Mod Removed-Personal Info] wurde schon benutzt und ich möchte wissen an welchem tag und zu welcher uhrzeit dieser code eingelöst wurde .

    Dankeschön

    [Translation-

    Hello

    the code [Mod Removed-Personal Info] has already been used and I would like to know on which day and at what time this code was redeemed.

    Thank you very much]

    :)
     
    SeanKrebs, Apr 23, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

    Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]

    Hi Sean,

    Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, as much as we would like to assist you, we cannot here on the forums as we do not have the proper support and verification tools that customer support does.

    They would be more than happy to help you go over the process of replacing a code that has already been used. Follow these steps to find contact options:

    1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a call from support if available or there should be a number for you to call

    I hope this helps!
  3. SiggiBellic Win User

    Gamersocre super code.....no code for ori and or ea access?

    Hallo, meine Frage wäre ob ich überhaupt so einen Code bekomme? Da mein Freund den Code eingelöst hat, und die One nun auch benutzt :) Schonmal vielen Dank im vorraus^^

    [Translation: Hi, my question would be whether I can get such a code? Because my friend has redeemed the code, and now also used the one :) Schonmal thank you in advance ^ ^]
  4. IRON HOMER666 Win User

    rainbow six vegas 2 download funktioniert nicht

    Hey Mister Bee

    was ist denn jetzt mit dem code für Vegas 2 ?

    Ich warte schon eine Woche auf eine Antwort.

    Thanks

    [Translation -

    What is it now with the code for Vegas 2 ? I've been waiting a week on an answer .]
  5. Frizio I iB Win User
  6. SilverHD1 Win User

    Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access to email account but on microsoft account]

    Dies habe ich zuvor schon ausprobiert jedoch ohne erfolg da ich auf die dort angegebenen alternativen auch keinen Zugriff mehr habe und mir so kein Code zugesandt werden kann.

    __________________________

    [Translation - This I have tried before but without success because I have no access to the alternative specified there and no code can be sent to me.]
Thema:

Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used]

Loading...
  1. Code schon benutzt [Translation-Code already used] - Similar Threads - Code schon benutzt

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  7. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  8. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  9. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  10. Code schon eingelöst

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code schon eingelöst: ich habe mir Destiny legendäre edition gekauft und wollte den code einlösen und da stand das der code schon eingelöst wurde 6e4712e9-9b35-49a7-8134-1eb830d85b16