CODE PROBLEM

Discus and support CODE PROBLEM in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i enter the 25-digit code.but i can't exchange my games(gears of war 1/2/3) help 47f10ff4-29da-44d7-ad76-800a063a4738 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGBOSS BTS, Oct 15, 2017.

1. BIGBOSS BTS
    BIGBOSS BTS Guest

CODE PROBLEM

i enter the 25-digit code.but i can't exchange my games(gears of war 1/2/3)

help

:)

BIGBOSS BTS, Oct 15, 2017
  2. SkinnyC
    SkinnyC Guest
    madden 15 Futuristic Deluxe Stadium pre-order Help

I pre order Madden Ultimate Edition at Game Stop and can't figure how to get it. Ultmate edition code was in the game box but no code on anywhere else. Has anyone else has this problem?

SkinnyC, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Cannot redeem codes

Anyone else havin a problem. Its accepting the code and displaying what its for but when i click to download i'm gettin an error message everytime with no specific error codes. ***!

Greasychipbutty, Oct 15, 2017
  4. MonicaSalazar Win User

Code Problem

Hey Savage Tricky

For this issue I recommend you call phone support at 1800-4-MYXBOX so they can verify where the code was redeemed and where it was redeemed. have the prepaid code number handy because they will ask you for it, also have your email handy as well because you
    will need to verify your accnt.

Hope this helps :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Codes Problem

Thise games are region locked. In order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the games are available.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem with code

Hi there!

Contact official support by chat or request a phone call here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4:2:3

They can verify if the code is valid or not.

If the code is valid they can assist you further by trying to redeem the code in several ways or give you other solutions to solve your problem.

If the code isn't valid then you have to contact your reseller and ask for support there.
  7. Masaboy02 Win User

Code problem

It had the silver thing on that i had to scrape off plus the headset was brand new. So its not that somebody all ready used it.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Code problem

If the code was not coated by those silver rub off stuff, It might be that another person bought the headset, redeemed the code, put everything back in the box and returned the box for whatever reason.

The store clerk checked the content of the box, saw that the headset and code card were in the box, refunded the customer and put the box back on the shelf, where you bought it then.

You would have to contact the seller if you can't redeem the code.
Thema:

CODE PROBLEM

1. CODE PROBLEM - Similar Threads - CODE PROBLEM

2. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  3. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  4. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  5. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  6. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  7. There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: This is on 2 consoles that I had on skip ahead build 2030. I attempted to unenroll them and after the adjustment it tried to prompt an update. The update reset some things so I went through setup...
  8. error code 0x803F8001 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803F8001 problem: two games I previously downloaded, city skyline 2 and warhammer darktide, became unavailable after I renewed my subscription of PGP, the error code is usually 0x803F8001 or sometimes "file system...
  9. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  10. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: So I recently gifted my friend the game Five Nights At Freddys 1 he got sent the code from xbox he typed it in many times but the code would never work and he is 101% sure he typed the code in...