Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

Discus and support Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OmarDel Campo, May 23, 2020.

1. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or against their rules for gamertag creation. The real chapo
    aka the drug lord made his name but the word chapo means shorty in spanish. I am kinda short hence the word chapo. The del campo part is my last name but also means from the field in spanish. Want my gamertag back but if i cant i’d like a thorough explanation
    why i can’t. Seems to me like some player couldnt handle losing so they reported me for my gamertag. Kinda like a racist calling the police on someone and the police backing up the racist.

:)

OmarDel Campo, May 23, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

i would try and reply back on the email you got, they are really discriminating against the spanish people here.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Your gamertag had the name of a notorious drug lord in it which is a violation of the ToU/CoC.Doesn't matter where that person got his name from.

You can try filing for a case review on the enforcement site HERE but I wouldn't get your hopes up of getting that gamertag back.

Your tag violated this part of the ToU/CoC:

What are some examples of inappropriate content?

Inappropriate Gamertag and Real Name content includes, but is not limited to:

• Profane words or phrases
    • Topics or content of a sexual nature
    • Hate speech
    • Controversial religious topics
    • Notorious people or organizations
    • Sensitive current or historical events
    • Any "sound-alike" or "lookalike" words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics
  4. Mr2Nice Inc Win User

Yeah that's not right. Give him is tag back and make sure you check if it's really offensive not just because some basement dweller reported him.
  5. OmarDel Campo Win User

Ive read the damn rules ok. Just because some criminal called himself chapo, that doesnt make all the other “chapos” or “shortys” that dude. I’ve provided enough detailed information on why my gamertag wasnt against the rules. Reread it if you must.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

if that was the case then most names should be taken down lol, chapo has a meaning in spanish, xbox live is supposed to be inclusive of all global cultures, tis a bit of a double standard to me.

so if someone had harold or shipman as their gamertag it would be taken down, i think not.
Thema:

1. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change - Similar Threads - Code enforcement team

2. error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80070570: There was a problem with the system update, cant do anything to get past error message 7b2bd9e3-790c-40ec-8377-750d9088aafe
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  6. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  7. can i get a new xbox code?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i get a new xbox code?: i bought a xbox code and used a wrong coin to scratch it off so it dug through it and completely erased the middle five digits. i was wondering if theres any sort of help with that?...
  8. Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address: Y do I getting g this address my xbox connects for a little while then kicks me off wifi. How do I change my mac address back to my old one? b450bea7-0b15-44c2-93c9-90a5fc830280
  9. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  10. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...