Code not working

Discus and support Code not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought 3 month xboxone/360 code on Amazon and it won't accept it when I try to redeem it on my Xbox one. error code comes up. Any ideas on what I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V Pro x CrAzE x, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Code not working

Just bought 3 month xboxone/360 code on Amazon and it won't accept it when I try to redeem it on my Xbox one. error code comes up. Any ideas on what I can do?

:)

V Pro x CrAzE x, Oct 14, 2017
  2. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest
    Codes not working

Hello, Have you gotten in touch with Xbox support. They would be able to help you with this issue Code not working :D I hope this helps with you issue.!

dannypenfold, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Codes not working

I recently just bought £10 pound credit for xbox and put in the code, it then came up with saying the code had already been used. Is this a glitch or has someone actually used it illegally, can you fix this please?

StreetGlideTom, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Senryu BR Win User

code not working

Some doubts?

Your Live Region is US?

In case of yes go to the next question, if not the problem is the 1600 ms points only works in US live, the Ms points cards only works for region they are builded (for a sample if buy US, the cards in comun way is the values of 1600 and 4000 points for US
    and only works in US, if i buy a Live Brazil card; comum value is 1500 and 4500 points, and try to use in US account the system stop the operation because he didn´t reconize cards from outside of the country of your account).

That card have 25 digit code?

If yes and your account match the region of points you have back to reseller and inform the card dosen´t work and try to use in front of them (if they permit, and show your account to prove you didn´t receive anything)they have the legal obrigation to substitute
    in case of card dosen´t work.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd
  5. loki87 Win User

No Codes working!

It could be related to the system outage Xbox Live is currently experiencing. I would wait until this is cleared up and try again. You can always check the status here:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. Smwutches Win User

code not working

You would want to contact support directly, not through Twitter, for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. FTJGamingandTrading Win User

Code not working

Thanks for your answer, i already try to use the code on my browser but still not working, then i can't call the xbox support because i'm French and my english is not very good.

During 1 week i have try everyday to use the code but nothing happened.
    Have you tried contacting Activision support? I would send a message on their Community Support page almost similar to this one. https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Forums/ct-p/cod-forums
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

code not working

Hello TinselLily46023,

We do not have any offer that sends a code to your phone number. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards offers only. You may wish to try the general sales and promotions forum, if this is an offer from Xbox.
Thema:

Code not working

1. Code not working - Similar Threads - Code working

2. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  5. Fortnite redeem code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite redeem code not working: My daughter for a fortnite card for her birthday and we redeemed it for her but the code isn't working. Its saying .you cant redeem is code here but yet again you can redeem it through the...
  6. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f): My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it...
  7. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  8. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  9. My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code: My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code d506ca6c-4619-44c7-bc5b-7663777455e2
  10. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9