Code not working

Discus and support Code not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought 3 month xboxone/360 code on Amazon and it won't accept it when I try to redeem it on my Xbox one. error code comes up. Any ideas on what I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V Pro x CrAzE x, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Code not working

Just bought 3 month xboxone/360 code on Amazon and it won't accept it when I try to redeem it on my Xbox one. error code comes up. Any ideas on what I can do?

:)

V Pro x CrAzE x, Oct 14, 2017
  2. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest
    Codes not working

Hello, Have you gotten in touch with Xbox support. They would be able to help you with this issue Code not working :D I hope this helps with you issue.!

dannypenfold, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Codes not working

I recently just bought £10 pound credit for xbox and put in the code, it then came up with saying the code had already been used. Is this a glitch or has someone actually used it illegally, can you fix this please?

StreetGlideTom, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Senryu BR Win User

code not working

Some doubts?

Your Live Region is US?

In case of yes go to the next question, if not the problem is the 1600 ms points only works in US live, the Ms points cards only works for region they are builded (for a sample if buy US, the cards in comun way is the values of 1600 and 4000 points for US
    and only works in US, if i buy a Live Brazil card; comum value is 1500 and 4500 points, and try to use in US account the system stop the operation because he didn´t reconize cards from outside of the country of your account).

That card have 25 digit code?

If yes and your account match the region of points you have back to reseller and inform the card dosen´t work and try to use in front of them (if they permit, and show your account to prove you didn´t receive anything)they have the legal obrigation to substitute
    in case of card dosen´t work.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd
  5. loki87 Win User

No Codes working!

It could be related to the system outage Xbox Live is currently experiencing. I would wait until this is cleared up and try again. You can always check the status here:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  6. Smwutches Win User

code not working

You would want to contact support directly, not through Twitter, for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. FTJGamingandTrading Win User

Code not working

Thanks for your answer, i already try to use the code on my browser but still not working, then i can't call the xbox support because i'm French and my english is not very good.

During 1 week i have try everyday to use the code but nothing happened.
    Have you tried contacting Activision support? I would send a message on their Community Support page almost similar to this one. https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Forums/ct-p/cod-forums
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

code not working

Hello TinselLily46023,

We do not have any offer that sends a code to your phone number. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards offers only. You may wish to try the general sales and promotions forum, if this is an offer from Xbox.
Thema:

Code not working

1. Code not working - Similar Threads - Code working

2. Help code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help code not working: Hi I bought Minecraft on PlayStation 4 and downloaded it I redeemed the code for 700 mine tokens and have not received them i bought this game brand new and I tried to redeem the code again but it...
  3. Fifa download code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa download code not working: I bought a download code from Amazon for fifa 2023. It appears on my orders on my Microsoft account but I cannot get it on the Xbox. When I click on the code it says already redeemed. Can anyone...
  4. doesnt work on my laptop? can i use code on an xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    doesnt work on my laptop? can i use code on an xbox?: i installed flight simulator on my laptop but it cannot take the update and the system wont run it , it tells me. can i buy an xbox and use the code to install it on there? otherwise its...
  5. Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code: The code seems to say geo restricted. I got this code from discord.com yet it seems like it doesn't work. I've checked everywhere it still doesn't seem to work. Help me man [img] [img] [img]...
  6. I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works: I spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards I bought 5 100$ Gift Cards and Not any of the codes work f893ff82-c17d-46cd-9267-87a2db9ee667
  7. I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work: [img] it won't redeem my game that was gifted to me a44363b8-0ed9-4dff-bb81-b51de37405d8
  8. My friend has gifted me a game and the code doesn't work, so then I try to purchase it with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend has gifted me a game and the code doesn't work, so then I try to purchase it with...: Please help, I don't understand what the issue is and its making me angry, and the same friend gifted 2 other people the same game and the code worked without issue...
  9. Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.: I can no longer redeem the code for game pass as my Xbox froze the first time as I was confirming the purchase, I have tried multiple times after, as well as restarting my console, this did not...
  10. If I’m on Xbox and I want to gift a game to a pc user does the code work for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I’m on Xbox and I want to gift a game to a pc user does the code work for pc: Email - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 77757e06-9f9e-4b83-9477-df66ae90cb00