Code enforcement ban

Discus and support Code enforcement ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned while working. I wasn't on my xbox at the time of the incident yet I'm being banned for something i didn't do. I spend hundreds of dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dirtyfozzy77, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Dirtyfozzy77
    Dirtyfozzy77 Guest

Code enforcement ban

I was banned while working. I wasn't on my xbox at the time of the incident yet I'm being banned for something i didn't do. I spend hundreds of dollars a year and now i am banned so i can't talk to my friends or use the voice capability of my kinect to
    control my xbox. I feel this isn't right or fair to me what can i do to overturn this code enforcement.

:)

Dirtyfozzy77, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Quaya Breezy Win User

Banned Console

The enforcement team are the department who distribute bans and suspensions. The enforcement team does not use forums and will not respond directly to your post. Visit their site enforcement.xbox.com and click the hammer to find out more about your ban.
    I encourage you also to read over Xbox code of conduct because it's violations of the code of conduct that would result in a ban.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

Hi there

Sorry but the enforcement team are for people that break code of conduct and are suspending/banning accounts. There are not part of the legal team, So they are not a law enforcement.
  4. Dirtyfozzy77 Win User

Code enforcement ban

So even if no one is home on the xbox if someone gets pissy you can get banned when the info stated the incident happened during the hours of 11&4 on the date my account was banned. Omg thats bs. Im a grown man who spends about a grand a year between games
    and newer systems. I guess with that said PlayStation is going to be getting my money from now on. When someone gets caught hacking their accounts or modding their system the shut the severs down to all servers to fix it right away. Not like Microsoft.
  5. Ackis Win User

Code enforcement ban

I feel this isn't right or fair to me what can i do to overturn this code enforcement.
    Start by reading the e-mail that was sent to you.

Additionally, just because the ban was started while you were at work doesn't necessarily mean the infraction was committed at that time.
  6. Geth Win User

Code enforcement ban

You're responsible for your own account.
Thema:

Code enforcement ban

1. Code enforcement ban - Similar Threads - Code enforcement ban

2. error code 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 80070570: There was a problem with the system update, cant do anything to get past error message 7b2bd9e3-790c-40ec-8377-750d9088aafe
  3. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  4. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  5. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  6. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  7. can i get a new xbox code?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i get a new xbox code?: i bought a xbox code and used a wrong coin to scratch it off so it dug through it and completely erased the middle five digits. i was wondering if theres any sort of help with that?...
  8. Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address: Y do I getting g this address my xbox connects for a little while then kicks me off wifi. How do I change my mac address back to my old one? b450bea7-0b15-44c2-93c9-90a5fc830280
  9. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  10. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...