CODE DOESN'T WORK

Discus and support CODE DOESN'T WORK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought 3 months of gold it doesn't work idk why but please help. 53d985f4-54e4-4561-ac31-9de181498ad8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ninga master555, Oct 15, 2017.

1. CODE DOESN'T WORK

i bought 3 months of gold it doesn't work idk why but please help.

:)

Ninga master555, Oct 15, 2017
  2. code doesn't work!!!

Hi,

To help you better, can you provide detail on the redemption code; such as Xbox Live membership, Gift card, game content?

Alliance United, Oct 15, 2017
  3. code doesn't work!!!

code will not work wondering how to get a new one???

xMG Candy Sack, Oct 15, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

CODE DOESN'T WORK

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. Smwutches Win User

Code doesn't work

What error message/code do you receive when you try entering the code? Does your account region match your physical location? That game is region locked. So in order to download it, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to
    be in a region where the game is available for download.
  6. WPAK Win User

CODE DOESN'T WORK

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Code doesn't work

As Smwutches stated, this may be related to a region error. If your account region is not set to the region you're currently physically located in,
    using our Xbox Live Account Migration Tool will be the next best step.

Let us know how it goes!
  8. Alliance United Win User

code doesn't work!!!

Hi,

To help you better, can you provide detail on the redemption code; such as Xbox Live membership, Gift card, game content?
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Won this code, It doesn't work

Hello BL00DTHORNz,

We have received confirmation that these avatar codes should now be functioning as expected. Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

CODE DOESN'T WORK

1. CODE DOESN'T WORK - Similar Threads - CODE DOESN'T

2. Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code: The code seems to say geo restricted. I got this code from discord.com yet it seems like it doesn't work. I've checked everywhere it still doesn't seem to work. Help me man [img] [img] [img]...
  3. I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work: [img] it won't redeem my game that was gifted to me a44363b8-0ed9-4dff-bb81-b51de37405d8
  4. My friend has gifted me a game and the code doesn't work, so then I try to purchase it with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend has gifted me a game and the code doesn't work, so then I try to purchase it with...: Please help, I don't understand what the issue is and its making me angry, and the same friend gifted 2 other people the same game and the code worked without issue...
  5. My gifted redeem code doesn't work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gifted redeem code doesn't work!: I was gifted call of duty mw2 and I received the redeem code on my Xbox one....I clicked on use code and it doesn't work?! Any solution c2ecf102-39de-47e3-9ffc-516f4b0a20e5
  6. I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was comms banned because of my profile picture that DOESN'T break the code of conduct no...: Please help? [img] [img] 1dbb1430-31e9-4b0d-842b-b4c36640749f
  7. Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content doesn't exist on my redeemed code?: i redeemed a digital minecraft starter pack code, it exists on the web version. but when i go to the xbox app, there is no mention that i bought it. help. a85f741d-aa9a-4fa4-9c83-da6077f899e9
  8. Error code doesn't make since

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code doesn't make since: When I try to load into any game it constantly says "something went wrong" the error code is 0xc0350006 can someone please explain to me what I do I only got this xbox series s today for...
  9. My Xbox Gamepass doesn't let me download most games and instead it gives me error code:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Gamepass doesn't let me download most games and instead it gives me error code:...: I recently bought the 3 months for 1 dollar game pass on my PC and when I attempted to download any thing it would give me the error code: 0x80070424. However, I have been able to download ARK and...
  10. Redeemed code to an account that doesn't exist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code to an account that doesn't exist: I redeemed my assassins creed origins code to my email but missed one letter, so its not on my account. Please help fdaa66a7-cb2a-4f6e-bcd7-7ee55fa45d4e