CODE DOESN'T WORK

Discus and support CODE DOESN'T WORK in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought 3 months of gold it doesn't work idk why but please help. 53d985f4-54e4-4561-ac31-9de181498ad8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ninga master555, Oct 15, 2017.

1. CODE DOESN'T WORK

i bought 3 months of gold it doesn't work idk why but please help.

:)

Ninga master555, Oct 15, 2017
  2. code doesn't work!!!

Hi,

To help you better, can you provide detail on the redemption code; such as Xbox Live membership, Gift card, game content?

Alliance United, Oct 15, 2017
  3. code doesn't work!!!

code will not work wondering how to get a new one???

xMG Candy Sack, Oct 15, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

CODE DOESN'T WORK

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. Smwutches Win User

Code doesn't work

What error message/code do you receive when you try entering the code? Does your account region match your physical location? That game is region locked. So in order to download it, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to
    be in a region where the game is available for download.
  6. WPAK Win User

CODE DOESN'T WORK

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Code doesn't work

As Smwutches stated, this may be related to a region error. If your account region is not set to the region you're currently physically located in,
    using our Xbox Live Account Migration Tool will be the next best step.

Let us know how it goes!
  8. Alliance United Win User

code doesn't work!!!

Hi,

To help you better, can you provide detail on the redemption code; such as Xbox Live membership, Gift card, game content?
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Won this code, It doesn't work

Hello BL00DTHORNz,

We have received confirmation that these avatar codes should now be functioning as expected. Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

CODE DOESN'T WORK

1. CODE DOESN'T WORK - Similar Threads - CODE DOESN'T

2. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  3. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  4. I just redeemed a code for the game fifa22, it was succesful but it doesn't let me play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just redeemed a code for the game fifa22, it was succesful but it doesn't let me play the...: I just redeemed a code for the game fifa22, it was succesful but it doesn't let me play the game as I don't own it, neither let me download it 286b044a-758e-4c5c-aa79-32f61c32a15f
  5. I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all: Aight so I redeem for codes,one for assetto corsa,one for cod aw,one for ark,and the other for a month of xbox live gold. After I redeemed those 4 codes,my "Full Library" is just loading...
  6. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  7. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...
  8. Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...: BT.com ultimate game pass is not showing on my account after entering code. Just shows existing Xbox gold subscription afbd6b9f-88f5-4f19-987f-eea5ff3ae100
  9. Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e
  10. Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live sign in doesn't work, unable to sign in to minecraft (error code: 0x89235107): (I use windows 10) Every time I try and sign in with my microsoft account to access the contents beyond the minecraft launcher (where you can install minecraft), I am unable to sign into xbox live...