Code d’erreur : (0x800700c1) sur le Game Pass (PC)
Discus and support Code d’erreur : (0x800700c1) sur le Game Pass (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Depuis peu je rencontre un problème pour ouvrir certains jeux PC récemment installés sur le Game Pass (Her Story, Conan Exiles), où apparait... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jerome Treguer, Jun 29, 2022.
Thema:
Code d’erreur : (0x800700c1) sur le Game Pass (PC)
Loading...
-
Code d’erreur : (0x800700c1) sur le Game Pass (PC) - Similar Threads - Code d’erreur 0x800700c1
-
Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys
in XboX InsidersDiscount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments] -
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.
in XboX InsidersPlease stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]... -
Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.
in XboX InsidersPotential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of... -
Erreur lors du lancement d'un jeu xbox sur windows 11 Code d’erreur : (0x800700c1)
in XBoX Games and AppsErreur lors du lancement d'un jeu xbox sur windows 11 Code d’erreur : (0x800700c1): Je viens d'installer ce jeu sur mon PC, et lors du démarrage j'ai ce ce code d'erreur : (sur l'image) comment régler le problème ? (je suis sur windows 11 et j'ai essayé l'option réparer dans les... -
Impossible d’installer Roblox sur XBOX ONE S ni de faire disparaître le code d’erreur...
in XBoX on ConsolesImpossible d’installer Roblox sur XBOX ONE S ni de faire disparaître le code d’erreur...: Bonjour les amis, sa fait 1 mois que j’ai la XBOX ONE S . Quand je l’ai achetée. Après m’être identifié je suis allé sur le Microsoft store puis j’ai recherché Roblox mais quand le jeu s’affiche... -
Code d’erreur? (Error code?)
in XBoX on ConsolesCode d’erreur? (Error code?): A chaque fois que j’asseye de ouvrir un jeu en ligne un message me dit (veuillez réessayer. Si ce problème se reproduit, rendez-vous sur xbox.com/errorhepl) et il me donne un code qui ne fonction...