CODE DAMAGED

Discus and support CODE DAMAGED in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; WHEN PULLING LACRE SCREAMED 3 LETTERS OF THE CODE OF GAME AND I WILL NOT FIND THE CODE OF 25 DIGITOS IN THE BOX OF MY XBOX ONE.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VanishedCupid13, Oct 8, 2017.

1. CODE DAMAGED

:)

VanishedCupid13, Oct 8, 2017
  2. Damaged code

urielverissimo, Oct 8, 2017
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Console game deals with HUGE discount!

so you peddle the shit on the forums to make a quick buck? just post the codes for people for free.

isturbo1, Oct 9, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

CODE DAMAGED

I’m not sure I understand. Did you damage a few numbers when you were revealing the code?

I’m not sure what you can do other than take it back to the place you bought it and see if they can help. I do not think there is anything Microsoft can do.

If that’s not what you meant let us know please.

brandiesel1, Oct 9, 2017
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

CODE DAMAGED

I’m not sure I understand. Did you damage a few numbers when you were revealing the code?

I’m not sure what you can do other than take it back to the place you bought it and see if they can help. I do not think there is anything Microsoft can do.

If that’s not what you meant let us know please.
  6. dempup Win User

damaged code

Maybe support.xbox.com will be able to supply you with a replacement code. Worth a try
  7. dempup Win User

damaged code

Hi Sentinel69.

If damaged when you got it, i would recommend reaching out to the retailer, when you bought it and get a refund or replacement.
  8. Sentinel69 Win User

damaged code

we don't know if it was damaged when we got it or will it was being transported
  9. KirtKelsey Win User

I cant redeem my gift card code

the code is damaged . I need replacement code
Thema:

CODE DAMAGED

1. CODE DAMAGED - Similar Threads - CODE DAMAGED

2. My son damaged the 25 character code and cannot read it how do I get a new one

in XBoX on Windows
    My son damaged the 25 character code and cannot read it how do I get a new one: My son got a gift card for Christmas he scratched the code to hard and now we cannot get code how do I get a new one 7e03d004-61b5-4c7d-9831-e24023563a11
  3. Gifted code is damage and can’t find a way to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted code is damage and can’t find a way to fix it: I gifted my friend call of duty infinite warfare and when he received the code it was damaged and when I tried to go refund it it wouldn’t let me 15000f5e-4ad9-4037-92bd-058d4dcba108
  4. How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged: How can I refund a gift card if the code is damaged 4dbdbffd-f4ee-44de-9d77-7f710942924a
  5. My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox gift card Is damaged and I can't read the code: I can't read my Xbox gift card code because it's damaged and when I try to call Microsoft it just takes me to a virtual assistant that I can't do anything with 339801cd-2a3a-42e8-bcf0-9268219f3b91
  6. my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?: my gift code have damaged and unreadable how to solve it?hope someone can help.thanks. 3096f5a7-3db4-4542-b367-5122f555df37
  7. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  8. Damaged and Unreadable Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Damaged and Unreadable Code: The Gift Card I had received is in a bad way a few letters of the code is gone I tried to get ahold of somebody and help the situation then he just left mid contact and I can't get to him again or...
  9. damaged code on an xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    damaged code on an xbox gift card: Hello, my son scratched off the last 2 digits of the code on the back of 2 of his xbox gift cards he received for Christmas. I've been trying for days to connect with someone at xbox support to...
  10. Damaged Xbox voucher code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged Xbox voucher code: Hi. How would I go about getting a damaged voucher code replaced. I have read on help section that this is possible but it will not let me contact you. Thank you 31477a60-4be6-4550-8a92-96315db3ef35