Code Card already redeemed

Discus and support Code Card already redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a brand new controller today at GameStop that came with a free 14 day trial for Xbox Game Pass. I went to type in the code and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Anthony9302, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Anthony9302
    Anthony9302 Guest

Hello,

I bought a brand new controller today at GameStop that came with a free 14 day trial for Xbox Game Pass. I went to type in the code and it is telling me it has already been redeemed? The package was sealed and everything so I don’t see how that’s possible. I went to verify the code didn’t go through already by checking my subscriptions and nothing is there. Am I able to get another code somewhere in this instance or am I just simply out of luck?

Thanks

:)

Anthony9302, Aug 4, 2021
  2. DRC+EE Win User

Hi, were you entering the code on the Xbox? I had a small problem where my 12 Months Live Gold code didn’t work when I tried to redeem it on the Xbox. I had to enter it online.
  3. Georges C. Win User

CODE CARD ALREADY REDEEMED

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Stefanos, in cases like this you will have to contact the seller of the game so that they can subscribe to the code, however they will probably ask you to contact Xbox support so that they can verify when the code was redeemed.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  4. Salmoro Win User

Gift card transfer

There is no possible way; If the Gift Card code of the funds is already redeemed.
  5. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
  6. AngelObullets Win User

xbox digital gift cards

code not for both?. Have you tried activating it but not redeeming it in case there is an issue with the card?. If it says it already been redeemed it might have been redeemed by them by accident and not showing.
Thema:

1. Code Card already redeemed - Similar Threads - Code Card already

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...
  4. How do I get a new gift card code

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a new gift card code: My code has been scratched off 184b45e4-3bc7-45cc-9296-e477347f103d
  5. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  6. I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise: I have a gift card and cannot read code to redeem. 72611b8f-7e40-4333-aa39-7ea551919633
  7. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  8. I have a gift card and the code is not function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not function: Hi, I bought a gift card today and the code of the gift card is not correct. They dont have redeem the code. I need help to redeem this gift card, the cost is $20.00...
  9. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  10. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0