Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold

Discus and support Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title states, I already own Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle and I just renewed my subscription to Xbox live gold , but when I launch the game it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EhV22, Sep 1, 2022.

1. EhV22
    EhV22 Guest

As the title states, I already own Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle and I just renewed my subscription to Xbox live gold , but when I launch the game it gives me a code 0x803f800b "Looks like you need to renew a subscription.."

Please advise,

:)

EhV22, Sep 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EHV22

just to confirm, when did you renewed the subscription? Today?
    If you check your subscriptions tab here, are you able to see like gold active?
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

In the meantime try this:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. TX HARDC0RE Win User

ox803f800b

Apologies, error code is 0x803f800b
  4. Internet Expert Win User

sucks why have live Gold trails if we cant use them 😠

Trial codes are generally meant for new users who haven't signed up for Xbox Live Gold yet. They are not meant to add time to an existing Live account that has had a paid Gold subscription before.

Not everyone who owns an Xbox One has an active Gold subscription, which is why they give out these trial codes with most games.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

can't reinstall game (error 0x803f900a)

Hello Talousministeri,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Do you have any other accounts that you could have redeemed the code on? Are any of those accounts able to launch the game? Do you have an

Xbox Live Gold subscription
    ? If none of your accounts show that you own the game, you could always convert your Xbox Live Gold subscription to
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives you access to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass on PC all at once. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox live

Hey there,

It's correct that you cannot use your account balance to purchase Xbox Live Gold, however despite what you were told we are unable to pass out Xbox Live Gold codes over the forums.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.
Thema:

1. Code 0x803f800b Despite owning game and updated xbox live gold - Similar Threads - Code 0x803f800b Despite

2. 0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one: We have gold Live pass subscription. My son has spent 5 days downloading Forza Horizon 5. Now it's downloaded get error code 0x803f800b Basically says need live subscription. However, we have...
  3. I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b: I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition. I can install other Xbox Game Pass games like Ori and the Will of the Wisps. So the Xbox Game Pass is working but this one...
  4. Error code: 0x803f800b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x803f800b: [img] I tried to play tales from the borderlands, and it pop out a mesagge telling me that I have to renovate my subscription to EA acces or xbox live gold, that game was given for fre in games...
  5. Error Code 0x803f800b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803f800b: Hey Guys, When I try to load FIFA 17 I get error code 0x803f800b. The message along with the code says to check my EA Access and Xbox Live Gold Subscription statuses. However, I don't have...
  6. Ufc2 error code 0x803f800b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ufc2 error code 0x803f800b: My hold is still active till 9/20/17 and I have the disc it won't launch the game even off line the code 0x803f800b pops up. I saw other people had this problem how do I fix it...
  7. Can't access game pass, get (0x803f800b) code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access game pass, get (0x803f800b) code: Yes my subscription is current, got the bank statement on the 18th that $10.79 was taken out by MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME PA. I don't know if this is a glitch in the system....
  8. Error Code "0x803f800b"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code "0x803f800b": I am getting a error while starting my digitally downloaded games "that i need manage my subscriptions" with error code "0x803f800b" but i have my Xbox One Live Gold subscription valid till April...
  9. ERROR CODE 0x803f800b

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR CODE 0x803f800b: I found my xbox live id region was set in US and changed to Hong Kong this morning. I refreshed my payment information. Later I found that all the Gold Membership Games I downloaded before could...
  10. Error code 0x803f800b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x803f800b: I've been trying to play games I had downloaded when they were the free game of the month but every time I do it says I need to renew a membership. When I click manage subscriptions it says I have...