Code 0x803F800. Please help me.

Discus and support Code 0x803F800. Please help me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Minecraft. When I open the app, however, it shows me this message: "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hello123456_369, Mar 2, 2022.

  1. Code 0x803F800. Please help me.


    I am trying to play Minecraft. When I open the app, however, it shows me this message: "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Please help me!

    :)
     
    hello123456_369, Mar 2, 2022
    #1
  2. 15y Win User

    Code 0x803F800. Please help me.

    Hello, Am Yan, I bought the game but I got the same problem too I tried a lot but it still got it. I don't know what to do now ;(
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Code 0x803F800. Please help me.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    This may mean that Microsoft is having trouble checking usage rights, or that the game is no longer in the Game Pass catalog.

    Do you own the game or do you have the game through a game pass subscription?
  4. hello123456_369 Win User

    Code 0x803F800. Please help me.

    I own the game myself. I also have a similar problem with Among Us.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    please. help me refund dl code.

    You would have to contact cdkeys for a refund.
  6. SweetMonet Win User

    Please help me with the login error code?

    Hi, Ruby! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble signing in to your account. No worries, I'm happy to assist you with this today.

    Please follow these steps and see if it will help fix the issue.

    Make sure that Passwordless Account and Two-step verification are not enabled here.

    https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional

    Update your password here.

    https://account.live.com/password/Change

    Sign in here using the new password.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/

    Then, press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

    Unplug everything from the back of your Xbox.

    Wait 3 minutes, and then plug the power cord and HDMI back in.

    Try to download your account.

    Let me know if that works. Thank you!
Thema:

Code 0x803F800. Please help me.

Loading...
  1. Code 0x803F800. Please help me. - Similar Threads - Code 0x803F800 Please

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  7. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  8. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  9. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  10. Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining to play test Reforj & have restarted my console: So as it says above i joined to play test Reforj, it said i would need to reboot my console (xbox series x) after which i have done. However i keep getting the following error code cv:...