COD WWII Winn lot launch

Discus and support COD WWII Winn lot launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fresh install of call of duty world war II will launch to the boot screen but then crash back to the Xbox main menu and display the following error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pharoah007, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Pharoah007
    Pharoah007 Guest

COD WWII Winn lot launch

Fresh install of call of duty world war II will launch to the boot screen but then crash back to the Xbox main menu and display the following error message.

"Update needed.

You need this update but we can't get it at the moment. Try again in a while (0x8b050033)

Xbox Live support had me do the following.

Reboot.

Uninstall/reinstall game.

Uninstall/profile

Factory restore Xbox one.

Clear cache

Delete saved games (none as game has never launched)

Nothing worked and Xbox support advised me that they can't do anything and I have to contact Activision. Activision support is non existent.

:)

Pharoah007, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

COD WWII Winn lot launch

Hi there Pharoah welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. It seems you have tried everything but we have two options:

1.- Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.

2.- Open these ports: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/open-...
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

COD WWII Winn lot launch

Then unfortunately I suggest contacting Activision or Xboz
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

COD WWII Winn lot launch

Oh my, let's hope they fix this issue, a lot of users have encountered the same exact issue!
  5. Pharoah007 Win User

COD WWII Winn lot launch

Xbox ran out of options and says to call Activision.

Activision customer service is non existent. :(
  6. Pharoah007 Win User

COD WWII Winn lot launch

Thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately I have followed your advice and the same error persists :(
Thema:

COD WWII Winn lot launch

1. COD WWII Winn lot launch - Similar Threads - COD WWII Winn

2. CoD WWII installation stops Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD WWII installation stops Series X: As the title states. I bought CoD WWII from GameStop (disc copy) and whenever I attempt to install the game it stops instantly without installing any percentage. I attempted this both online and...
  3. Unable to run COD WWII updates from disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run COD WWII updates from disk.: I just purchased a physical disk copy of Call Of Duty WWII. I had to go offline in order to install the disk, and now the game is saying it requires another online update. I am getting error code...
  4. Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...: I bought a box that I think had a disc and a card with a digital code on the back (before anyone even mentions it, I don't have access to the disc right now) that I'm pretty sure costed $59.99 at...
  5. Dlc packs for COD WWII missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc packs for COD WWII missing: Microsoft store says I have already installed COD WWII dlc packs 1-2-3, however the maps associated with those packs are not on my multiplayer map options. Why not? I only seem to play standard...
  6. DLC the resistance do COD WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC the resistance do COD WWII: Não consigo jogar o DLC que veio com o Gold edition do COD WWII. Após resgatar o código, não consigo entrar no DLC, quando clico ele me remete ao jogo normal que já terminei. E agora depois de...
  7. COD WWII DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII DLC: I purchased a dlc for COD WWII as a gift for a friend. Turns OT he already has that one. However, he dies not have the first three. How can he get the first dlc in exchange for the fourth, the one...
  8. COD WWII Live Access Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Live Access Issue: Cant log into the COD WWII live servers. Keep getting Error Code 32770 says service is not available but Xbox Live says all games and servers are up and running c3949a02-6bdf-49a6-82a6-6542ce6c3057
  9. Starting a mulitplayer game in COD WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting a mulitplayer game in COD WWII: Tried everything it said to do but I can't figure it out need help eced260f-da83-4417-a55f-adb21b809b3b
  10. COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old: Hi. Sorry if this has been asked to death but I couldnt find an easy answer. I have set my son up as a family member and set age appropriate content to 9 on our Xbox one X. I thought that would...