Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

Discus and support Cod ww2 gold edition cp? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there! I purchased cod ww2 gold edition on my xbox a few days ago with 1100 cp. But I cant see those cp on my account which I want to uuse on. What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fatih Güler, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Fatih Güler
    Fatih Güler Guest

Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

Hi there!

I purchased cod ww2 gold edition on my xbox a few days ago with 1100 cp. But I cant see those cp on my account which I want to uuse on. What should I do? I want to use it on Dmz. My account is KEREM#6524.

:)

Fatih Güler, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Fatih Güler Win User

Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

Thank you so much, it was really a big help👍🏻
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

Please check your mail in the HQ of the game
  4. Fatih Güler Win User

Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

Hi again and thank you for your quick reply. This is the first time I have ever got an answer so fast.

Yes, I’ve checked my order history(order number: 1996318550) and it seems it is completed. We were able to play the game as soon as we bought the only problem is cod points. They are not stiil available. I wrote about this problem even to the game company but there is no reply.

Your kind&early help is really appreciated.
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please make sure that order is on your Microsoft account order history as completed

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Sometimes it can take up to 24-48 hours for the items to be added to your account.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please keep me posted!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Current Favorite game

Finishing COD WW2 and COD 4 Blackout and Zombies
Thema:

Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

1. Cod ww2 gold edition cp? - Similar Threads - Cod ww2 gold

2. Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x: Need help! I bought call of duty ww2 (digital version) from Microsoft store on black Friday 24-11-2023 on xbox series x and installed the game and now everytime i want to play the game on random...
  3. Free splitscreen games for xbox series x/ 2 Cod ww2 questions

in XboX Insiders
    Free splitscreen games for xbox series x/ 2 Cod ww2 questions: Hello all xbox lovers! Currently undergoing treatment and the only occupation apart from watching tv is playing xbox but only have access to cod ww2 unfortunately as all other games are broken or...
  4. how do i get my cod ww2 to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get my cod ww2 to download: I have a disc for COD WW2 and it will get to 48GB out of 48GB while downloading but it says its only 62% done, and then after it hits that after a minute or two it will just say installation...
  5. Unable to re install COD WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re install COD WW2: I had COD WW2 uninstalled but it's not allowing me any options to re install it. c0966802-6240-4788-90ca-9daecc8403cc
  6. COD ww2 wont update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD ww2 wont update.: I'm trying to install COD ww2 but it requires an update. error code 0xb050033. can the game be played without this update ? it says servers not available please try later.? Thanks...
  7. Xbox one COD WW2 game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one COD WW2 game progress: Hi, my daughter plays COD WW2 on my xbox one and has finished most of the campaign using a profile she only uses on my box. I’ve now given her the game disc to use on her own xbox one which...
  8. Wired xbox a10 cod ww2 headset static

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired xbox a10 cod ww2 headset static: so a couple years ago the jack for my a10 headset broke, so I switched to wireless and then deiced that I wanted the a10 back so i bought a new cord for the same a10 headset and for some reason it...
  9. COD ww2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD ww2.: I've tried everything to fix the problem. DLC pack 1 on cod ww2. Saying that it's installed. But i don't see it on the game page. Or can't play it. Please help. ca892715-178e-4571-9c25-85cfcc5d5672
  10. i have Xbox live gold, however i can't connect to multiplayer on cod ww2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have Xbox live gold, however i can't connect to multiplayer on cod ww2: i have Xbox live gold, however i can't connect to multiplayer on cod ww2. It's directly jumping me to buy another xbox live gold. But on my profile it is saying that my xbox live is expiring...