CoD WW II Hacked

Discus and support CoD WW II Hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All. I downloaded the new WW II game at the weekend and have been getting my A** kicked. I'm usually a 1.8 K/D, but it ain't that on this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tokinaboot, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. Tokinaboot
    Tokinaboot Guest

    CoD WW II Hacked


    Hi All.

    I downloaded the new WW II game at the weekend and have been getting my A** kicked.

    I'm usually a 1.8 K/D, but it ain't that on this game.....

    I'm ABSOLUTELY convinced this game has been HACKED.

    It's pretty obvious when a player goes from prone to standing up, doing a 180 and meeting me head on......

    Any-one else got their suspicions ?

    If it's true, then the Gaming Industry has died and I'll be getting a refund from my CC Co.

    Thoughts would be appreciated.

    :)
     
    Tokinaboot, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

    A WW II COD,a modern COD and a COD in the futur....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. Game Hacked!

    its been hacked for while now no one really plays Cod WW anymore
     
    Xx TwoFace 007, Nov 6, 2017
    #3
  4. IceJaiden
    IceJaiden Guest

    CoD WW II Hacked

    Not sure if it’s been hacked but the hit detection and lag is absolutely terrible. Even when I press to throw a grenade it takes nearly a second. I get the first shot and still end up dead. Very frustrating game at the moment.
     
    IceJaiden, Nov 8, 2017
    #4
  5. IceJaiden Win User

    CoD WW II Hacked

    Not sure if it’s been hacked but the hit detection and lag is absolutely terrible. Even when I press to throw a grenade it takes nearly a second. I get the first shot and still end up dead. Very frustrating game at the moment.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

    The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

    A WW II COD,a modern COD and a COD in the futur....
  7. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

    Game Hacked!

    its been hacked for while now no one really plays Cod WW anymore
  8. Fyer Win User

    Call of Duty pre-orders down 40% on last year

    I would rather see them bring back a WW II shooter. I still think W@W was one of the best COD games. This gen system really could use one. In my opinion anyway.
  9. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    Will clan size increase on BF4?

    WW II game for Xbox 1 or 360? Is there a list of day one release games for Xbox1? Or we stuck being bored first day? Think COD is only day 1 that been mentioned that I seen. Maybe BF4. Titanfall could be?
Thema:

CoD WW II Hacked

Loading...
  1. CoD WW II Hacked - Similar Threads - CoD Hacked

  2. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod

    in XboX Insiders
    The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like...
  5. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all...
  7. Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure...: Xbox is tweaking im tryna play cod what this error code mean? 8B050033 is the code not sure what it means at all but yea I need help with it submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedSeat4258 [link] [comments]
  8. .my cod mobile account was hacked, linked to a bogus Line app account and sold on the black...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    .my cod mobile account was hacked, linked to a bogus Line app account and sold on the black...: I’ve been trying to get help from activision support and all I get is a form letter, they asked for certain info and I supplied it. I have over $2000 invested into my cod mobile account. I can...
  9. Does anyone know how to hack cod ww2 on Xbox one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to hack cod ww2 on Xbox one: does anyone know how to hack cod ww2 for Xbox one 1dc2ae0c-078e-4871-9a93-a2289857e843
  10. GhostDragon on COD bo2 threatened to hack my router

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GhostDragon on COD bo2 threatened to hack my router: Had a player by the name of Ghostdragon threatened to hack my router. Where do I report this? 86a981ce-7be7-493c-b6c3-3a37985d11f2