COD warzone keeps crashing?

Discus and support COD warzone keeps crashing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This question is from my friend. Every time that he tries joining the warzone version of COD, it always crashes and sends him back to home-screen. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BroYouGotTheWholeChatLaug, Jul 31, 2022.

1. COD warzone keeps crashing?

This question is from my friend. Every time that he tries joining the warzone version of COD, it always crashes and sends him back to home-screen. But for some odd reason, when he opens the actual Modern Warfare version of COD, it runs normally. My friend plays on the series X and I'm thinking that maybe his Xbox is faulty, or his internet is crashing specifically. I was gonna jump to a conclusion that his Xbox was faulty but I want a professional opinion on this so I don't accidentally jump the gun. Is there any problem with joining games in Xbox status or is the Xbox just faulty?

:)

BroYouGotTheWholeChatLaug, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, BroYouGotTheWholeChatLaughin. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Other users are reporting this issue too. If this is happening only with Call of Duty, your friends' Xbox is not faulty, rest assured. This is probably some update glitch that is affecting some users. The best you can do is reporting it to the game developers.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. peterbruinewoud Win User

CoD Modern Warfare (Warzone) keeps crashing

Unable to post or comment on activision forums since it keeps giving a login error.

Activision should feel ashamed,

when a customer has a problem its impossible to get in contact with them

I tried everything, its not the console, its not my internet connection, its not any settings in my xbox its the game that's broken bad programming on activisions side.
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

That definitely sounds like an activision problem. I have been having so many issues with them since MW was released.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I've seen several posts about people having issues getting CoD to work right now. They are receiving all sorts of different errors or just not able to launch/connect to the game. There have also been a lot of installation and download problems in the past
    2 weeks with Xbox services. This is due to all of the people at home right now, due to worldly events, and being on Xbox more than usual. It is overwhelming the services and the servers and many games, platforms and apps are struggling to work properly. If
    nothing else works, just keep trying, as Xbox has said they are trying to get all of the services working and to deal with the large amount of people on games right now. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon. But rest assured, you're not the only one having
    issues with this game, or with downloads and installs. Many, many people around the world are experiencing this right now due to the large amount of people on the Xbox services. Xbox has acknowledged the issue and are working on it, so hopefully services will
    be up and running like normal again very soon.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Since beginning COD MW has an issue with xbox. Maybe it would be good to post this on Activision forums.
Thema:

1. COD warzone keeps crashing? - Similar Threads - COD warzone keeps

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  5. i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt: i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupted and needs to be reinstalled but im downloading the game not launching it ec001d0e-b387-4271-9561-e019d863fde5
  6. I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X: I got a new headphone which is wired. when I connected it to my controller, everything was working fine and the microphone was giving feedback. but when I tried to play a game, the microphone did...
  7. COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows: device specs: Intel Pentium Gold G5420 3.8ghz 2core/4threads (idles at 35c, runs at 55c on max use) Kingston KRV24N17D8/16 16gb module x2 (32gb) CL 17 2400mhz, non OC or XMP support MSI H310M...
  8. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  9. Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...: Change account COD Warzone d0361ad9-a9f3-48b1-a3b4-661be0762ffd
  10. COD Warzone voice chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone voice chat issues: Hi, I am having Major Problems with COD Warzone. I have tried almost anything and I've updated everything and still can't talk. Everyone is saying do something with cross play but I don't have any...