COD Warzone Friend Invite Issue

Discus and support COD Warzone Friend Invite Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have an issue where I cannot invite those on my friends list who also play on xbox. I can invite PC and Playstation players, but for those... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J Mac Attack, Aug 17, 2022.

1. J Mac Attack
    J Mac Attack Guest

Hi all,

I have an issue where I cannot invite those on my friends list who also play on xbox. I can invite PC and Playstation players, but for those on Xbox the option is faded out and locked and simply says "online services not available to invites users." I have my party privacy set to public and my NAT is open. Now what is bizarre is that I can invite these same friends from the regiment/group list. So for those who are both on my friends list and in my group I can use this as a work around, but I have other friends who aren't in my group and I simply can't invite them. Anyone come across this and have a fix? Thanks!

:)

J Mac Attack, Aug 17, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, J! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Warzone.

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Have you already tried something to fix this? if you have, could you tell me what? just so I have a better understanding of the situation.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

Are you inviting them through the Xbox guide or the in-game friends menu? Fortnite and Warzone allow you to invite friends through either menu.

> When I try to join a friends game is says not available purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything

Sounds like your friends may be in a MW2 multiplayer lobby, not Warzone. They have to be in a Warzone lobby for you to be able to join.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Frathos Win User

After doing the new Warzone 2.0 update I can add a friend to game but when I start match it kicks party members? Please help!

This issue started happening after the Nov 16, 2022 update for COD Warzone 2 and I experienced it with my friend as well.

Here's something that you can try which my friends & I did last night & this morning to play MP & Warzone 2:

- Host presses three line button on their controller

- Press RB to switch to tab for Game Chat & Create your own Channels

- Create a Channel (you can use the default name or change it to whatever you like and you only have to do this step once)

- Connect to that new Channel if you see it say disconnected

- Press A on the channel to see the available options

- Select the option to invite players (should be Y if I remember correctly - console is turned off now)

- You may need to switch back to default Game Channel to invite friends to your COD party or use XBL invite to game

- Connect back to your new Channel when your friends have joined your COD party if you switched back to Game Channel to send them COD party invites

- Back out to the previous menu where you can select which game mode you want to play (eg MP, Warzone 2, DMZ etc) & select the one you want to play together

- Start matchmaking and now your friends in your party shouldn't be kicked back out to the COD game select screen unless some other bug or server disconnect happens although those usually happen while you are playing in a match from what I saw last night

If your party gets separated (eg sometimes one person's game may disconnect from the matchmaking server) then you may need to repeat the steps to re-invite players to your new Channel and/or the COD party.

Good luck!
  5. BrentCornthwaite Win User

Game clips not well recorded

no I'm saying its warzone thats the issue. I've heard others say it only happene on cod warzone
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not find him? Why? Thank you

Sorry to hear this

Have you tried to create a channel and invite your friend to the channel??

And also is your friend able to add you?? Maybe you could provide your friend with your Activision ID to see if they can add you. Via the social tab

For example

Playername#1234567

I hope this gets resolved for you. You can also try logging it with Activision.

Warzone feedback and bug report
Thema:

1. COD Warzone Friend Invite Issue - Similar Threads - COD Warzone Friend

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  5. i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt: i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupted and needs to be reinstalled but im downloading the game not launching it ec001d0e-b387-4271-9561-e019d863fde5
  6. I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X: I got a new headphone which is wired. when I connected it to my controller, everything was working fine and the microphone was giving feedback. but when I tried to play a game, the microphone did...
  7. COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows: device specs: Intel Pentium Gold G5420 3.8ghz 2core/4threads (idles at 35c, runs at 55c on max use) Kingston KRV24N17D8/16 16gb module x2 (32gb) CL 17 2400mhz, non OC or XMP support MSI H310M...
  8. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  9. Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...: Change account COD Warzone d0361ad9-a9f3-48b1-a3b4-661be0762ffd
  10. COD Warzone voice chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone voice chat issues: Hi, I am having Major Problems with COD Warzone. I have tried almost anything and I've updated everything and still can't talk. Everyone is saying do something with cross play but I don't have any...