COD Warzone - COD points won’t load

Discus and support COD Warzone - COD points won’t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought COD points on my Xbox One but they do not appear in game after saying “Purchasing.” At this point I’ve purchased 1100, 500, 200, 200, and 200... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sriracha1738, Sep 8, 2022.

1. sriracha1738
    sriracha1738 Guest

I bought COD points on my Xbox One but they do not appear in game after saying “Purchasing.” At this point I’ve purchased 1100, 500, 200, 200, and 200 but none have come through, dating back from February 2022. I tried purchasing 200 last month and 200 several hours earlier today but still am not seeing the points. When I’ve successfully bought them before, they loaded instantly.

How do I get them to update? Or how do I contact Activision or Microsoft or whoever to get the refund or update in game?

:)

sriracha1738, Sep 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SRIRACHA1738

If the transactions appears in your Microsoft account order history you can try reaching activision support with this proof of purchase to see if they can add manually the points for you

Just to let you know, if something like this happens again and you never received the points after 48 hours the best option would be request a refund.
    Because refunds can only be requested up to 14 days after the date of purchase.
  3. Alex Nicol1 Win User

Help needed with Warzone 2.0 on Xbox one - stuck + flickering on 'status - connecting to Xbox network'

Yeah, same issue here?? Just literally downloaded warzone 2.0 onto my Xbox one, linked my accounts via the COD app as I OG played on PS4; now the game won’t load at all. Very frustrating as i came off the game about 2-3 months ago for a break and now coming back to this.. it’s just really sad, realistically what’s the point in my eyes.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Cod won’t load

Hello KyleLittle2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is constantly crashing after you launch it. We recommend clearing local saved games in the storage settings, and

uninstalling and reinstalling
    the game. This will help remove any corrupt files that may be affecting the installation. We have a support article which provides solutions for a

game that is having trouble starting
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Cod won’t load

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is Warzone 2 going to be a Warzone 1 update?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today TREVERDEPOPPE

Warzone 2.0 is going to be a new game.
    But not all your purchases inside Warzone 1 are going to be transferred to the new game:

“Do my items from Warzone 1.0 carry over?
    Purchases outside of COD Points, made in Warzone 1.0, do not carry over.
    Do my COD Points carry over into Warzone 2.0?
    Call of Duty Points carry over between titles and are bound to your account. Any points you buy from 2019’s COD: Modern Warfare and on will show up on your account for use
    Not all purchases will carry over. For example, Warzone 1.0 items will not carry over to Warzone 2.0”

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If maybe you need more information about Warzone 2 the best option is reach the developer
    In this case Activision
Thema:

1. COD Warzone - COD points won’t load - Similar Threads - COD Warzone COD

2. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  5. i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt: i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupted and needs to be reinstalled but im downloading the game not launching it ec001d0e-b387-4271-9561-e019d863fde5
  6. I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X: I got a new headphone which is wired. when I connected it to my controller, everything was working fine and the microphone was giving feedback. but when I tried to play a game, the microphone did...
  7. COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows: device specs: Intel Pentium Gold G5420 3.8ghz 2core/4threads (idles at 35c, runs at 55c on max use) Kingston KRV24N17D8/16 16gb module x2 (32gb) CL 17 2400mhz, non OC or XMP support MSI H310M...
  8. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  9. Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...: Change account COD Warzone d0361ad9-a9f3-48b1-a3b4-661be0762ffd
  10. COD Warzone voice chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone voice chat issues: Hi, I am having Major Problems with COD Warzone. I have tried almost anything and I've updated everything and still can't talk. Everyone is saying do something with cross play but I don't have any...