COD Warzone - can't get BR to work

Discus and support COD Warzone - can't get BR to work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone having issues with trying to play battle royal in COD warzone? I used to be able to play with no issues , since the update in Jan 2021 I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GregMagid, Jun 28, 2021.

1. GregMagid
    GregMagid Guest

Is anyone having issues with trying to play battle royal in COD warzone?

I used to be able to play with no issues , since the update in Jan 2021 I have had continuous issues , now to the point I can't play at all (apart from resurgence ).

I have formatted and reset my xbox one, reinstalled the game , tried using a different profile and other recommended fixes with no solution .

Very frustrating not being able to play a game I paid for (specifically with the intention of play BR).

Any known solutions or other recommendations ?

Please and thank you in advance for any help

:)

GregMagid, Jun 28, 2021
  2. GregMagid Win User

Someone sent me this which has enabled me to get into a game, haven't tested yet but looks promising

Please open Home and go to Settings >> tv and display options. 
- set the resolution to 1080 
- under Advanced to the right click on video modes 
- uncheck everything except allow 24hz
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. XBA_Hype Win User

Whats better: Halo or COD?

I love both, I haven't enjoyed a halo multiplayer since halo 3 though, I haven't truly enjoyed a cod multiplayer since blackops2. that being said overall cod wins it for me, as I do have some fun on the multiplayer side of things and I love the new warzone
    BR they got it right this time, I didn't enjoy bo4 BR.
  5. Secretagentquin Win User

Cant BR in Verdank on COD Warzone

Hello. You can try contacting Activision through their support email: https://support.activision.com/options
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Cant BR in Verdank on COD Warzone

Hello @BeeMike420!

With issues like these, please follow the other troubleshooting steps mentioned in Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support page to fix the issue. However, if the issue persists with this only game, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to check from their end as well.
Thema:

1. COD Warzone - can't get BR to work - Similar Threads - COD Warzone can't

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  5. i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupt: i want to download cod warzone but it says that game is corrupted and needs to be reinstalled but im downloading the game not launching it ec001d0e-b387-4271-9561-e019d863fde5
  6. I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot use voice chat in COD Warzone 2.0 even though I have a microphone on Xbox Series X: I got a new headphone which is wired. when I connected it to my controller, everything was working fine and the microphone was giving feedback. but when I tried to play a game, the microphone did...
  7. COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows: device specs: Intel Pentium Gold G5420 3.8ghz 2core/4threads (idles at 35c, runs at 55c on max use) Kingston KRV24N17D8/16 16gb module x2 (32gb) CL 17 2400mhz, non OC or XMP support MSI H310M...
  8. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4
  9. Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to change my Xbox account from warzone to another xbox account, my COD points...: Change account COD Warzone d0361ad9-a9f3-48b1-a3b4-661be0762ffd
  10. COD Warzone voice chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone voice chat issues: Hi, I am having Major Problems with COD Warzone. I have tried almost anything and I've updated everything and still can't talk. Everyone is saying do something with cross play but I don't have any...