Cod vanguard won't let me play online says error code keedna Kessler

Discus and support Cod vanguard won't let me play online says error code keedna Kessler in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play cod vanguard or any cod online It keeps saying keedna Kessler on vanguard and I've reset my router several times. Are the servers down?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ✰✰1, Apr 29, 2022.

1. ✰✰1
    ✰✰1 Guest

I can't play cod vanguard or any cod online It keeps saying keedna Kessler on vanguard and I've reset my router several times. Are the servers down?

:)

✰✰1, Apr 29, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, ✰✰1!

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with Vanguard.

It seems there are no outage reports for CoD Vanguard at the moment, which means this could be on your end.

Before we get you back to gaming, would you mind answering these questions?

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- How long has it been since you started getting this error code?

- Is your console connected to the internet via WiFi?

- Have you recently changed internet providers?

- Besides resetting your router, what else have you tried so far?

Thank you!
  3. Uber Pancakes Win User

status code 800700e8

This is happening to me in gow3, it says I need to download to download something in order to play online and the error message says "There is a problem with Xbox Live Marketplace. Please try again later. Status code: 800700E8" I've been trying to get what
    need to get for a few days now to play online but it won't let me, help please?
  4. FierceRadiance Win User

0x800705aa

My issue is that it won't let me play any of my games. when I went to xbox.com/errorhelp, it says the error code does not exist
  5. Vander Catt Win User

Xbox LIVE won't authorize my payment method

I'm having the same error code. It won't let me redeem any codes it shows that I have no friends. I can't ad any friends. I can't do anything. But also on the console and online it both say's i have gold membership?
  6. Cardin Ho Win User

Xbox network connection glitch on modern warfare ll

So far I only have cod Modern Warfare ll and Warzone 2 along with vanguard on my Xbox one console. I tried Modern Warfare ll and vanguard to try to play multiplayer online, yet the same error occurs too. I get the same error for the rest of my games too, except Warzone 2 since it doesn’t require game pass ultimate or Xbox live gold.
Thema:

1. Cod vanguard won't let me play online says error code keedna Kessler - Similar Threads - Cod vanguard won't

2. Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...: Hey peoples I bought 2 of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas? 155de16b-db2b-4b77-957a-7ac052100193
  3. COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer: I have two Xboxes in my house, one in my living room and one in my basement. My kids and I enjoy playing COD games online together from different rooms so we don’t have to split screen. I have...
  4. Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...: Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected SeriesX + LG CX...
  5. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD): So latest BETA build states that Controller is fixed, well it isn't in VANGUARD, still same problem since it came out Controller gets unresponsive when you use wired headphones and 120hz mode i...
  6. Xbox Series S controller bugs out then turns off when plugging in mic on COD Vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller bugs out then turns off when plugging in mic on COD Vanguard: Hi all, I made a post a few days ago about this, but i uncovered more of a direct cause for my issue. Ever since I got a new Acer monitor (so i could play 1080p 120hz), I’ve been running into...
  7. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...: Hi, So the last firmware still didn't solve this issue and not included in known issues list yet, this has been a problem since last November and neither Microsoft or Activision is even...
  8. COD Vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Vanguard: I bought Vanguard on my Xbox One, I recently bought a Series X, but the game does not show up as one of my owned games, so what do I need to do? I’m not paying for this game again....
  9. Warzone through CoD Vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone through CoD Vanguard: Hi all, I am in need of some assistance please. Ever since purchasing Call of Duty Vanguard For my Xbox series X I have had numerous connection issues that I have never experienced with any...
  10. COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY: After purchasing the cross-gen edition of Call of Duty Vanguard last night on my Xbox one, the game never appeared in my owned games or downloads. When I try to install the game via the store I'm...