COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY

Discus and support COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After purchasing the cross-gen edition of Call of Duty Vanguard last night on my Xbox one, the game never appeared in my owned games or downloads. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crokkpot, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Crokkpot
    Crokkpot Guest

After purchasing the cross-gen edition of Call of Duty Vanguard last night on my Xbox one, the game never appeared in my owned games or downloads. When I try to install the game via the store I'm met with a message that says "Check back in a little bit. We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." I've tried restarting and even resetting my Xbox, changing WiFi networks, etc.. so basically I've wasted $70 on a game I can't play. If anyone has a solution or fix to this, or can tell me how to get a refund I'd greatly appreciate it.

:)

Crokkpot, Nov 19, 2021
  2. MaB
    MaB New Member
    In the Xbox store, under "works with" there is the series x/s version, and after clicking on that and exploring you will be able to install.

3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  4. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Modern Warfare 3 - Campaign trailer

COD= Overrated! I won't waste none of my money on those games ever again! Just run and gun to easy and boring!
  5. MateusFontana Win User

COD Vanguard No Download

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Before we try any different solutions, I suggest you see if the game shows up as purchased in your order history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

- If it appears, I suggest you try the solutions provided below.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. R6 x Vigil Win User

Help Me - I don't play Call Of Duty !!

no never waste my money on COD again
  7. groovy3 Win User

ghost multiplayer free for all

Why did you waste money on a cod dlc
Thema:

1. COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY - Similar Threads - COD Vanguard Won't

2. Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...: Hey peoples I bought 2 of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas? 155de16b-db2b-4b77-957a-7ac052100193
  3. COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer: I have two Xboxes in my house, one in my living room and one in my basement. My kids and I enjoy playing COD games online together from different rooms so we don’t have to split screen. I have...
  4. Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...: Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected SeriesX + LG CX...
  5. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD): So latest BETA build states that Controller is fixed, well it isn't in VANGUARD, still same problem since it came out Controller gets unresponsive when you use wired headphones and 120hz mode i...
  6. Xbox Series S controller bugs out then turns off when plugging in mic on COD Vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller bugs out then turns off when plugging in mic on COD Vanguard: Hi all, I made a post a few days ago about this, but i uncovered more of a direct cause for my issue. Ever since I got a new Acer monitor (so i could play 1080p 120hz), I’ve been running into...
  7. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...: Hi, So the last firmware still didn't solve this issue and not included in known issues list yet, this has been a problem since last November and neither Microsoft or Activision is even...
  8. Cod vanguard won't let me play online says error code keedna Kessler

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod vanguard won't let me play online says error code keedna Kessler: I can't play cod vanguard or any cod online It keeps saying keedna Kessler on vanguard and I've reset my router several times. Are the servers down? 691f1b38-7933-46b1-8113-220999ee0434
  9. COD Vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Vanguard: I bought Vanguard on my Xbox One, I recently bought a Series X, but the game does not show up as one of my owned games, so what do I need to do? I’m not paying for this game again....
  10. Warzone through CoD Vanguard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone through CoD Vanguard: Hi all, I am in need of some assistance please. Ever since purchasing Call of Duty Vanguard For my Xbox series X I have had numerous connection issues that I have never experienced with any...