Cod paid tracer packs disappearing off of my account
Discus and support Cod paid tracer packs disappearing off of my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought 3 tracer packs back in Halloween, and now they are gone, I checked my order histories and none of them were refunded but I don't have them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nocniR rS, Jan 30, 2025.
Thema:
Cod paid tracer packs disappearing off of my account
Loading...
-
Cod paid tracer packs disappearing off of my account - Similar Threads - Cod paid tracer
-
CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media
in XboX InsidersCoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was... -
Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version
in XboX InsidersIs Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments] -
The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod
in XboX InsidersThe game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like... -
COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN
in XboX InsidersCOD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments] -
I paid for some cod points and I haven't received any
in XBoX Games and AppsI paid for some cod points and I haven't received any: I paid for some cod points and I haven't received any f4ebeb8b-4e50-4f2c-9937-dd71a271bc87 -
Pro ordered and paid for COD Cold War and still unable to download the game
in XBoX Sales and PromoPro ordered and paid for COD Cold War and still unable to download the game: Its all in the title really . Just thought id make a post to try and get help because unless you have twitter (which i dont ) your garbage website and automated phone service makes it impossible... -
I paid for COD Modern Warfare's campaign and it won't work.
in XBoX Games and AppsI paid for COD Modern Warfare's campaign and it won't work.: So I installed COD Warzone and bought the MW campaign through Warzone (payed the £39) and I've installed 2 campaign packs needed to play the campaign, but when they're both done downloading the... -
Bought cod points once, paid twice and never received them
in XBoX Games and AppsBought cod points once, paid twice and never received them: like the title says I purchased cod points once to get the no dupes 20 rare pack and got confused since I didn't receive them so I checked my bank and it apparently was purchased twice and I still... -
Do Vanilla PRE Paid Mastercards work on Xbox One (CoD Ghosts)
in XBoX on ConsolesDo Vanilla PRE Paid Mastercards work on Xbox One (CoD Ghosts): Alright, I've purchased a Vanilla PRE Paid Mastercard of $25.00 as I wanted to purchase the Ripper on CoD Ghosts. I added all my legitimate information as well double checking the numbers. I...